rattlesnake and constrictor jan 14th

driver920

well our little trip to five mile went really well had 8 trucks total show up 6 made it all the way to eagles nest 4 winched over ended up breaking the yota but it did everything i asked of it had one truck break a hub and one with some rocker damage then me with one broken traction bar in the rock garden then went all the way to eagles nest broke the second one when i was winched over and bent both rear springs on the climb out of eagles nest but it still drove to the traile to get home and gives me a good reason to redesign the rear suspention i will be down till easter anyway we will post the rebuild on facebook/Tag Alongs thanks ryan and the members of Bush Eaters 4X4 club it was great to meet you guys hope you had as much fun as we did

jinxspot

~ Bush Eater's Offroad ~
What a great time and AWESOME weather. Glad to have met ya Jeff and all the bretts...hahaha Thanks again for the homade chilli your group made for lunch!!!

I didn't get a lot of pics or vids as I saw lots of other people doing that, I did however snap a couple before we entered the trail.
IMG_1777.jpg
IMG_1778.jpg
IMG_1786.jpg