Rattlesnake & Constrctor 05.19.07

blueblaze

Steelgator/Kevin just about has his junk ready for some wheelin and plan on doing Rattlesnake and some of Constrctor. As of now there will be 2 vehicle's his Fill size Chevy and a co-worker of mine that has a XJ. They never been so hopefully we have a good size group.

The plan is to meet at the cross roads (The Chevron) at 8:30am. If for some reason you need my number here it is 884.6703

Last edited:

camcruiser13

its desert, no fishing can camp but not much else than dirt and sage brush.

you will be ok until constrictor then it gets tough

blueblaze

its desert, no fishing can camp but not much else than dirt and sage brush.

you will be ok until constrictor then it gets tough

Yea theres nothing out there... Constrictor is a maybe only because Kevin has a long bed chevy and there is no way he would make up Eaglesnest. If anything we will go in and turn around depending on how many trucks we see going in or around there.

skeptic

If I were alone I'd go and just skip Constrictor or do as much as I could without becoming a nuisance. However, I'll be with my boys (and GF) this weekend and they want to go camping and possibly fishing so I'll just try to find a more woodsy place. Personally I'm fine with spending the day wheeling then just crashing around a campfire anywhere, but you gotta keep the passengers happy. Especially when it's your girlfriend, and a couple boys (8 and 4).

blueblaze

If I were alone I'd go and just skip Constrictor or do as much as I could without becoming a nuisance. However, I'll be with my boys (and GF) this weekend and they want to go camping and possibly fishing so I'll just try to find a more woodsy place. Personally I'm fine with spending the day wheeling then just crashing around a campfire anywhere, but you gotta keep the passengers happy. Especially when it's your girlfriend, and a couple boys (8 and 4).

You could camp at AF Canyon/Mineral Basin and ride down to the snakes. Then again if it was me I would stay in the canyon and wheel.