Rattlesnake/Constrictor 7-19-03

muleskinner

8:00-8:30A.M. at the unloading area. let's get there early while it's cool.
fbab8d9d.jpg

Coreshot

Resident Thread Killer
You know I'm in. First run for the new improved (but still incomplete) Yota:D

If I make it through R.S. unscathed, I'll prolly give Constrictor a go

Last edited:

B-RAD

What do you mean coreshot hell, there is'nt enough sheetmetal on that yota to scratch. jfk. I'M IN. Got to change pitman arm and hub but I'm there. I'll make a few calls to see if anyone else is interested. cool?:D :D

JAFO

?
Im sure this has been answered before but I'm at work and don't have time to search. Is this a trail that my ZJ w/ 32's some lift, some protection and no lockers is going to be able do without being dragged through the majority of the trail?

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Brett's cherokee w/ 4.5" and 33's crunched his rockers hard and almost spun his rear driveline. I'm not sure I'd do it without rocker protection if you are fond of straigt sheet metal.

But I can do it in my 4.5" lifted ZJ w/o skids ;) yeah yeah, apples to oranges

Cody

B-RAD

Swaze Is a maybe, Soras is a maybe, Mr. Brownstone is a no, Martin YJ also no, and left message for Brent Mac ?. but I'm in and thats all that really matters anyway:D right!!!!!

JAFO

?
I've got rocker protection along with all the factory nonsense plus a t-case skid from Rock Logic. My main concern is the no locker issue.

muleskinner

Originally posted by JAFO
I've got rocker protection along with all the factory nonsense plus a t-case skid from Rock Logic. My main concern is the no locker issue.

You'll never know until you try..:D

I think you can make rattlesnake, It's a pretty easy trail.

JAFO

?
Is anybody going from the Kearns area that wouldn't mind me following them. I'd rather follow somebody than try to follow instructions at that time in the morning.

Cruiser

look what i can do!!
Originally posted by fergusor

if you need any help let me know...

i think i'm good..rear end is easy, the bobjob is just time...i have three days to do it and nothing else to do...

all i need is a bearing puller and i think i'll just go buy one...

thanks though!!;)

Coreshot

Resident Thread Killer
Originally posted by B-RAD
What do you mean coreshot hell, there is'nt enough sheetmetal on that yota to scratch.D :D

Scratchin' sheetmetal isn't what I'm concerned about, it's my chrome drivelines!You know how much they are to dip, when you have to do the yokes, U-joints, AND the shafts?:D

That would be cool if swazey and the group could make it. Did Brent get his motor done? What did Moser say about Macs' busted 60?

B-RAD

dont know about mac's 60 me never called back. soras' motor is'nt in yet he'll prob. ride w/me. Thats kinda what I thought with as much time as its taking. I think that damb thing ought to be Gold plated by now:D JFK. ( . )( . )'s I'm jazzed to see it on the trail.........

Hay Guys I Would Like To Start Go On Some Trips And To Get To Know Some Of You But I Dont Have My 4x4 going yet so i would like to go out on this trip if some one is willing to give me a ride that would be cool.
Thanks Alan