Rattlesnake Ghost Town

jdub

Scrambler
I was surprised with how empty Rattlesnake was saturday afternoon. We were a group of three and we saw only one other vehicle in the trail. For me that was odd because last time I went it was crowded.

Super fun though 50+ degrees and no mud to my surprise. It was very dry and even dusty so get out there and enjoy before the snow comes.

choptopbII

hey i was out ther with my yota got there around 10 left at about 2 Waynes world was impossible

sorry for the crap pics i droped my cammra in the mud.

saw these guys and a guy with a realy cool stretched cj7

choptopbII

Oh man, I already miss it.

you sold your runner huh? any plans of getting somthing elts? :-\ btw did you guys ever figure out what was wrong with that jeep? i tried to help them fix it but by the time we had finished trying to start it the battery was dead im pretty sure it was the fuel pump... they ended up draging it off the trail with a yj.

Last edited:

GotRocks?

M'Kay
you sold your runner huh? any plans of getting somthing elts? :-\ btw did you guys ever figure out what was wrong with that jeep? i tried to help them fix it but by the time we had finished trying to start it the battery was dead im pretty sure it was the fuel pump... they ended up draging it off the trail with a yj.
clogged fuel filter :rofl: we dragged if off and got it runnin ran fine for the rest of the day but it ended up dying again. had to trailer it home.

The Stranger

Stranger Danger

Yeah I pretty much gave it away. Hopefully the guy who bought it will use it.
I plan on putting together another Toyota next summer right after I get my car done. I used the 4Runner money to buy an engine and turbo for the new project. It sucks selling a running/fun vehicle for parts, but this will be pretty wild when done. And I still have my brothers 4Runner to go and play in. We just need to get my third members in it and some t case gears.
2jizzle.jpg
t467p.jpg

Last edited: