Rattlesnake Jan 17th 2004 Lots of pictures! Dial Up Beware!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klif01

Do I bother you?
Well, first there were four of us Me, chadbuckner, wildyoats, and gambit. We went on r-snake backwards to I guess save time because everyone had lockers except me. :( Definitely my next investment! Well we went to the top of the tillings and chad took off towards constricter so we had to wait for him. Then headed down and got to the watterfall, everyone got down then we met head on with some toyotas I didn't know. But there are pictures of them. They went on by and we headed all the way down to the staging area, and met up with some other people I didn't know there were two sami's, and a CJ-5 with air ride suspension etc. So we went back up r-snake with them. At that little step before the squeeze chads tire went flat while waiting for my antics on a tiny rock to end. (I was spinning and not getting over a rock that was like 6" tall. Ohh well. So we fixed that. And apparently while we were fixing it the guy with the CJ-5 got a flat in the sidewall too. Since they had gone ahead of us. Went on through and I had to get pulled out of the end thing right before the watterfall. Not much other incident. Thanks for a great time everyone. I can't wait to get out again.

My favorite of the bunch. Nice one "Head Honcho"
5mileweb9.jpg

One of the sami's from the second group.
f9ea5568.jpg

Me at the waterfall. Today was the first time I have ever made it up!
f9ea556b.jpg

f9ea5572.jpg

The other sami!
f9ea3729.jpg

Aww screw it, I'm not gonna write any more comments! If you wanna know. ask me.
f9ea3724.jpg

f9ea36da.jpg

utahxjer

harkinoff said:
No doubt, its been since last March for me... Great pics..
Last March? Damn!

I was there when the guy in the orange caged cj rolled over backwards on the "Nest" on Con.

chadbuckner

Oh what a feeling..Toyota
Afterwards I ended up driving into Lehi and stopped by big-o tires just to see what they had in a 33x12.50r15 used well they had a procomp x-terrain that had been sitting there for 6 months and was still spankin new!!!! he wanted it out of there and I got it for around 1 bill!!! a good 60 -70 bucks off retail price. the only thing now is that I have 3 that are just about on there last breaths and 1 that still has rubber fuzz on it!!

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
who's toy p/u is that with the tube rear? that is badass and simple looking. i was thinking about building a tube frame but thought it would require a lot more tube braces than that, so i went the other way.

Klif01

Do I bother you?
xj_punk said:
who's toy p/u is that with the tube rear? that is badass and simple looking. i was thinking about building a tube frame but thought it would require a lot more tube braces than that, so i went the other way.

Sorry, I don't know his name, he was in the group that we met face on on our way down, Interesting setup though. He is a wild yoats member I am pretty sure of.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
xj_punk said:

You probably mean Kelly's rig... It's pretty neat. He's on here as 'ToyCrawlin' I think.

Here's more pics- Kelly's Rig

95jeepgrndchke

We ran into the same group last august when we were at Hell's Gate in Moab over Labor Day I cant remember his name either but my friends might I will have to ask them. His Yota is awsome it crawls good, the frame in the rear is really sweet too. Does anyone know the name of the Orange caged Land Cruizer by chance?

Edit: Nevermind Greg beat me to it! -_- :D

Status
Not open for further replies.