Rattlesnake Jan 17th 2004 Lots of pictures! Dial Up Beware!

Status
Not open for further replies.

toyota crawlin

xj_punk said:
who's toy p/u is that with the tube rear? that is badass and simple looking. i was thinking about building a tube frame but thought it would require a lot more tube braces than that, so i went the other way.
Well it's held up to alot of abuse?? It's been a good truck a clean one owner.. :ugh:

toyota crawlin

95jeepgrndchke said:
We ran into the same group last august when we were at Hell's Gate in Moab over Labor Day I cant remember his name either but my friends might I will have to ask them. His Yota is awsome it crawls good, the frame in the rear is really sweet too. Does anyone know the name of the Orange caged Land Cruizer by chance?

Edit: Nevermind Greg beat me to it! -_- :D
Well his name is Josh Ayres if you still want to know... :)

chadbuckner

Oh what a feeling..Toyota
JeepTJ38 said:
Well chad I see your springs are still holding up along with your rockers. O and look at that you got a new license plate :rofl: And is that a sticker on your rear diff ?

O ya same thread im jealous as hell cause there is no snow in NC :mad2:
Not a sticker but a metal plaque that I found someone zip tied to my diff after work one day says DANGER LOW CLEARANCE I thought it was kinda cool so I left it on.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Big Black XJ said:
how do you get to rattlesnake? it looks like fun, and i'm sick of the same old trails here in Utah. Will you get a ticket for riding on the trail, or is it ok for everyones use. I'm tired of getting tickets for jeeping.

So you get "tickets" for Jeeping (obviously in areas you shouldn't be, it is your responsibility to check the legality of the are)... and you have the nerve to tell us how to manage/maintain a trail?

WTF Gives...

James K

NO, I'm always like this
cruiseroutfit said:
So you get "tickets" for Jeeping (obviously in areas you shouldn't be, it is your responsibility to check the legality of the are)... and you have the nerve to tell us how to manage/maintain a trail?

WTF Gives...

SMACK

WayneXJ

grocery getter driver
cruiseroutfit said:

WTF Gives...

Way to bring up something from Jan. :rolleyes: don't you have anything better to do?

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
WayneXJ said:
Way to bring up something from Jan. :rolleyes: don't you have anything better to do?

Nope... And damn... 6 months ago is a long time...

If everyone could be as mature as you Wayne...

BTW... EAD :rofl:

Kurt (Glad BBXJ has someone to stand up for him) Williams

PS Wayne.. did I mention EAD... Damn shemale... :D

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Hickey said:
So are you siding with The "Phillips" brothers? Choose your side, foo. -_-

He already has... a superhero dedicating to protecting the dumb.... I think we shall call him.... "Wayngina, protector of the obtuse"

I can almost see him in a cape now.... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.