Rattlesnake on Wednesday, June 29th at 5:30pm

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
My niece is in town from Texas for a few days. She has never been four wheeling. After hearing about our Friday night trip, she asked if I could take her on a run. Since it's her first time, I thought something scenic would be appropriate... and since AF canyon is still closed, it looks like I'll be heading back to the snakes.

My two co-workers who bailed on me on Friday have both committed to tagging along, but I thought I would open it up to anyone on RME as well. My plan is to run Rattlesnake, then head to Wayne's World (just so she can see it), then take the WW bypass and head back out by running Rattlesnake backwards. None of the three of us are capable of running Constrictor, so if you have a built rig you may end up leaving us behind at that point.

We are going to meet at Chevron at 5:30pm (since that is about as early as my co-workers can get there) and head out immediately. Anyone else want to tag along?

jjamesyj

me and a buddy or two will tag along we will just meet you as the trailhead aaround 6 since were coming from the tooele way and we will prob go on up constrictor after waynes world

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
me and a buddy or two will tag along we will just meet you as the trailhead around 6 since were coming from the tooele way and we will prob go on up constrictor after waynes world

That is great news--I'd love for her to see someone conquer Wayne's World.

Our three rigs are my black TJ, a yellow first gen 4Runner and a purple Nissan pickup. If we aren't there waiting for you at 6:00, we should be there very soon thereafter.

jjamesyj

well its been up waynes world quite a few times but im not guarantee anything...i have a severe problem with my right pedal causing randome parts to fall off.

Itsa4door

Got to love the imports!!
It looks like me and Greg are going to make it also we will just meet you at the trail we get off around 6 so we will be out there about 645 7

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
It looks like me and Greg are going to make it also we will just meet you at the trail we get off around 6 so we will be out there about 645 7

Greg told me he'd call you. He also said he would get off work a bit early so he could meet us at Chevron at the appointed time; does your remark mean you don't have that luxury? (I'm cheating; I'm off that day.)

jeep-N-montero

Formerly black_ZJ
Hmmm, this would be a fun opportunity to finally see the "snakes" area, let me put a few miles on the Jeep tomorrow to make sure there are no leaks after getting it back from the tranny shop today.

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
Well I've got a couple things to get done with the Jeep before I can head down hopefully I can pull out of work early and head out by 4:00. This past week has just been stupid busy and I have not had any time to get anything done for myself so we will see.

I'll post up by 4:00 this afternoon to let you guys know for sure if I am coming.

Awz

Om Nom Nom Nom smack
Purple Nissan bailed. He's got "plans", I'll still be there if it's not raining, don't have the top on my 4runner. I don't want a car-pool. :)

Mike

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
Well I got my sway bar reconnected. Now that I look at it, it really wasn't something to hold me back since it only takes five minutes.

So I should be there tonight, not sure if I want to drop the top or not with this stupid weather.

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
I'll still be there if it's not raining, don't have the top on my 4runner. I don't want a car-pool. :)

Oh, come on. You can easily fix that in just a few minutes with a hole saw. :p

Don't they make the equivalent of a duster rear deck cover for a 4Runner?

Rain or shine, I'll be there.

Awz

Om Nom Nom Nom smack
Not looking good. :( If I had the top on, I'd be there for sure. 5-mile to orem is just a little to far for a convertable in a rain storm.
They do make a soft top for it Turbo, if you wanna spot me the $800 I'll buy one tomorrow. :p Duster cover, I don't know about.
Gonna be a fun drive home :)

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
Not looking good. :(

Don't quit on me now! You've got a roof over your head and doors with windows, so you have nothing to complain about--you'll be plenty dry enough. I'll be doing this same thing with my bikini top & upper door halves....