Rattlesnake snow run 2-26-11

mike20

A.T.R Offroad
had a really fun time out at 5mile today, good turnout with i think 13 rigs total in the group. the trail was a blast till you packed the snow down and it became a ice ring witch played a big roll in a couple smaller accidents including camel sliding into a wrangler witched ended up with a couple good dents one on the driver door and driver fender, 2 rigs slid into a parked wrangler and the worst was a 4runner that ended on his roof but other then that it was a great day on the trail.

here's some pics.....

DSC01027.jpg
DSC01024.jpg
DSC01022.jpg
DSC01020.jpg
DSC01019.jpg
IMG_1908.jpg
IMG_1909.jpg

mike20

A.T.R Offroad
not really sure i pulled up just as they got it started, and ya it was although its kinda sad when a stock 3/4 truck can keep up with the more capable rigs

mr_blove

ask me if I care
There is alot to be said about drivers skill. When did Posion Spider with my brother he was in a rather stock pickup and kept up with me in my locked and lifted XJ.

EB101

We were out there yesterday, I left just as you guys got to the big clearing just below Wayne's World. And I guess just before all the excitement.

Driving through the Rattlesnake reminded me of pinball. Kind of point, shoot, and hope. There were ice spots where all you had to do was stop and you could be in for a 50 or 100 foot slide.

Still it's always fun and it was great to see so many people out on such a questionable day.
-Steve

abhaulr1

Bush Eaters
Yep Aj in the 4runner made it back to the trailer and made it home fine.
There were alot of rigs out there, the trail was fun it just got real slick.
All-in-all it was a great time.

Dwayne

Last edited:

Coco

Sounds like a blast!!! Sucks about the sliding into everyone tho :(

Sixstringsteve, myself, Rick, his son in law and several others whent out last night on an epic night run out there. Was a good time