Rattlesnake Trail Trip Next Weekend Sat 26th

jeff cardall

Banned
WE HAVE TRIED TO DO RATTLE SNAKE TRAIL FOR 2 DAYS IN A ROW AND COULD NOT FIND IT WE REALLY WANT TO RUN THE TRAIL WE ARE WANTING TO SET UP A TRIP FOR THE WEEKEND OF THE 26TH THATS NEXT WEEKEND.WE REALLY NEED TO GET SOME PEOPLE TO GO THINK IT WOULD BE FUN TO GET TOGETHER AND RUN THE TRAIL JUST LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT TO DO IT AND THEN WE WILL MAKE A TIME AND PLACE TO MEET UP W/EVRYBODY:p :D :cool:

Klif01

Do I bother you?
Im up for that. If I get my bracket for the front diff welded up this week I will go and show you how to get there. I will have to leave probably like after 5, so we can have a little bit of a night run too. Im not too interested if the weather ****es out though. Already had some wet n cold weelin this weekend

Klif01

Do I bother you?
Originally posted by Todd Adams
Join the clean up and I am sure many of us will be heading over to Rattlesnake after.
Todd

What? When? WHere? Why? Who?

Simple but easy questions. I didn't see any threads pertaining to a clean up.

Todd Adams

Grammy's Spotter
Since you asked, It is posted on the land use forum but I will repost the info here.

BLM HOSTS EARTH DAY CELEBRATION

The Salt Lake Field Office is hosting an Earth Day workday at Fivemile Pass on Saturday, April 26, 2003. The fun begins at 10:00am and will consist of several volunteer groups cleaning up trash, signing bulletin boards, and public land boundaries. Five Mile Pass is a very popular OHV area managed by the Salt Lake Field Office. Employees of the Salt Lake Field Office would like to invite the public to participate in this event.

Participants should plan to meet at Fivemile Pass at 10:00am. To reach Fivemile Pass, travel south on I-15, take the first Lehi exit (Exit 285), and then turn right onto Highway 73. Follow Highway 73 west (Fivemile is approximately 21 miles west of Lehi). You will travel through the towns of Lehi, Cedar Fort and Fairfield. Continue west on Highway 73. The staging area will be off the highway to the right (north), near the bulletin board. Volunteers are reminded to bring gloves, sunscreen, and plenty of water. Garbage bags will be provided.

For more information on how to get involved in this Earth Day event, contact Pam Christensen at (801) 977-4333.

Klif01

Do I bother you?
LOL, i just remembered I am going to be in D.C. for this whole week for accapella tour. :mad: I would much rather be wheelin and cleaning up 5 mile. Its one of my favorite areas around here.

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Originally posted by Klif01
LOL, i just remembered I am going to be in D.C. for this whole week for accapella tour. :mad: I would much rather be wheelin and cleaning up 5 mile. Its one of my favorite areas around here.

dude, I thought you were cool until you mentioned the singing....damn....crying shame... do you have any internal conflicts about doing such a manly past time such as wheeling and such an un-manly thing like a-capela singing....

*HOMER DOH*

anyway I will be there for the clean up. I have lots of cleaning up bugs I need to get out of my system.....yipeeee

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Originally posted by spencurai

dude, I thought you were cool until you mentioned the singing....damn....crying shame... do you have any internal conflicts about doing such a manly past time such as wheeling and such an un-manly thing like a-capela singing....

There ain't nothin wrong with singing spence. I was in A'cappella in school too. 100 females to 30 males.:eek:

britney

Queen of Chit!!
Originally posted by Jeremy
SHO NUFF!! I got a lot of action on those choir trips too.:eek:
Me tooo!!!!!

There's nothin' better than a ROCKCRAWLIN' CHOIRBOY!!

Sing us some Pavarotti babe!!!
After the cleanup, while your on the trail of course.(hijack saved!!:D )

Klif01

Do I bother you?
Hey, I really don't like my choir class. Really easy to sluff so I end up back in my auto shop every day instead of accapella. But hey there are plenty of women for this tour. woot woot. Anyway about the singing thing after the trail clean up. well NO!!! I sing worth crap anyway and I can't even be there for the clean up. I will try to get my friend out there though.

Last edited:

britney

Queen of Chit!!
Don't be ashamed of your Choir Class. Jeremy used to make good money singing and he got a lot of girls in the process. I know cause I'm one of them!!!

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
jeff were you in a yellow zuk with a big front hoop? Up there this weekend? I seen you saturday if so. Be ready for the snake. she's got a bite now.... He He He

jeff cardall

Banned
Originally posted by Skyetone
jeff were you in a yellow zuk with a big front hoop? Up there this weekend? I seen you saturday if so. Be ready for the snake. she's got a bite now.... He He He

yeah that was us :D not sure where you saw us and have no idea what you were in? but hope to run that trail soon:D

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
I am for sure gonna be out there, do you think there is a need to bring box trailers to haul stuff out and around?? I have a 4x6 utility that would work pretty good...

CryogenicZJ

I used to drive a ZJ
I think I'll be out there at 10......I know I've treaded"no so lightly" in my past, when I was a kid!!! Now that I'm almost grown up, 27, I think it would be good to do some clean-up!!!