Read This If Your Planning On Going To Rattlesnake/condtrictor 7-19-03

samizook

Just recieved a call from Muleskinner and coreshot who are out there now. Apparently this place is on fire. They said that sunshine canyon was up in flames. Helicopters, plaines and fire trucks surrounding the area. Unfortunatley the wind, is currently heading towards rattlesnake.

samizook

No, I wish that i were going. I'm out of town again. I just got off the phone again with them and they were heading over to rattlesnake now. I'll keep you updated with info when i recieve it.

jeff cardall

Banned
yeah keep us informed on whats going on and if any one is still going to run tomorrow or not cause i was going to go out but if it is on fire they may not let us.and i dont want to drive out there for nuthin ;)

samizook

I still haven't heard anything yet on this but i would imagine that if rattlesnake was on fire, they would have been heading back and contacted me by now. I dont think that they have phone service in the general area of rattlesnake and i have tried calling a coulple of times since the last post. It doesn't seem to me that rattlesnake is on fire. use your own judgement if you decide to go. I'm 2 hours ahead of mt time so if it's not to late and i hear otherwise i'll keep you informed. Be safe and have a good time if you end up going.