REAL Salt Lake!!!

1995zj

I'm addicted
RSL = MLS Champions! Such an amazing game! First professional Utah team to bring a championship home!!!

If you don't like soccer or are thinking about posting some dumb ass comment, just keep it to yourself.

Caleb

Woohoo! Go RSL! I need to go home and watch it now :D My wife said it went to PK's :cool: Kind of funny that the first Pro Utah team to bring home a Championship is the one that no one wanted :p RSL games are some of the funnest games you can go to.

rdneckride

Great Job RSL!. What a good tight game all the way to the very end. I only wish the other Utah sports team could perform as well as you have in your short five years here.

Bart

UN_FREAKIN_BELIEVABLE, that was just too cool. Big congrats. I didn't think they'd make it to the playoffs. They sure peaked at the right time.

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
Just to clarify, they are not the first professional team to win a championship in Utah. As far as Major league caliber, the Utah stars won the ABA Championships many years ago. And on a minor league, the Utah Grizzlies won the turner cup their first year in Utah.

But, not being a soccer fan, and wishing that they would have never brought a soccer team to utah, I have to admit that was pretty cool to see them take out the pretty boys of the Galaxy.