Rebuild kit's

blueblaze

As some of you know I got a 700R4. Well I'm going to rebuild it and need some info on where to get a rebuild kit online of local. I also need one for the NP241. :D

Thank's
Paul

ace

Parts Collector
blueblaze said:
As some of you know I got a 700R4. Well I'm going to rebuild it and need some info on where to get a rebuild kit online of local. I also need one for the NP241. :D

Thank's
Paul

Getting rid of the sm465?

BBowski82

What are you looking at?
brian said:
.......I would buy a new one......not worth your time and money IMHO.....and you'll get a warranty... ;)

You're kidding right?? Why would you buy a "new" rebuilt one? The 700 is a cheap trans to rebuild. I used to provide trans cores to the trans guy I worked at the dealer with in AZ and he would build them for 75$ (parts) and a case of beer. A "new" rebuilt one will probably run 1,000+

And theres no need for a warranty if you have a good trans guy build it in the first place....

BBowski82 said:
You're kidding right?? Why would you buy a "new" rebuilt one? The 700 is a cheap trans to rebuild. I used to provide trans cores to the trans guy I worked at the dealer with in AZ and he would build them for 75$ (parts) and a case of beer. A "new" rebuilt one will probably run 1,000+

And theres no need for a warranty if you have a good trans guy build it in the first place....
...if someone will do it for that he!! yeah...but I've never run into someone that would do it that cheap..

blueblaze

ace said:
Getting rid of the sm465?

Yup! and the 208.

BBowski82 said:

Yeah, I have to agree with BBowski. I got my trans and t-case for $145.00 and with me putting another $130.00 (rebuilt kit) makes more since to me. I just need a place that makes good part's. :D