Reclining suspension seats

pkrfctr

I had suspension seats in my TJ, never got around to doing them in the LJ but adding them to the JK. Thinking I'll do recliners since the wife and I like them in different positions. Seems like about 3 options are out there- prp enduro elite, corb. Baja xrs and mastercraft baja rs. Anyone have experience with any of these? Or currently running them and would let me sit in them?

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I used Corbeau XRS seats in my GMC Sierra 'Dual Sport' build and was extremely let down by them. They were hard as a rock, the seat recline adjuster was cheap and after a very short time, one of the side bolsters started breaking down and falling apart. I upgraded mine with heated seats and with seat brackets, all said and done they were over $1200. I couldn't believe how cheaply made they were for that kind of money. After that experience I wouldn't recommend the Corbeau XRS to anyone.

desert dog

Stay away from the reclining Corbeau seats. I put them in my JK in 2009 and both of them broke (reclining mechanism broke) and the seats flopped all the way back. Both of them broke after coming down hard off an obstacle. Too much plastic where metal should be.

I have had the wide Mastercraft Baja RS seats in my JK for the last 7 years are they have been the best seats I have had in any of my Jeeps for the last 24 years. The quality and comfort is a huge step up from Corbeau. They do sit a little lower than the factory seats and other aftermarket seats, but I'm 6ft and it isn't an issue at all (I quite like the little bit of extra headroom). I highly recommend Mastercraft.