Redbox review: RED

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
So this is a movie about old assassins. Bruce Willis, Morgan Freeman, John Malkovich, Helen Mirren!![/B, ..that chick from Weeds whose name I can't remember right now--- All in it, plus some. OH! Ernest Borgnine is in it! That was nice to see... as well as Richard Dreyfus!!! forgot about him.
Anyway, this seems to be one of those sort of cocky assassin action/comedy capers that have been coming out lately (think "Smokin' Aces", "Lucky Number Slevin", "The Expendables", and that's mostly the case...

... but this one is pretty entertaining. Bruce Willis is usually amusing, and his brand of humor was well used in this film. Not really a sour note in the film, if you weren't expecting a freakin' masterpiece. John Malkovich's character was pretty funny as a wacked-out former test subject/killer...
Lots of ludicrous gunplay, amusing bon mots, etc. Moves right along nicely.

I give this 57 Tacoma points and a bag of lime Tostitos. Watchable, entertaining, and worth the buck. Watch it.

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
I thought it was funny too... loved the part when she was at the m2 rifle and just letting it loose on the car....that was hot!!!

bobmed

- - - -
Just watched tonight

RED Retired Extremely Dangerous :rofl:

And John Malkovich and the LSD experiments Brought back memories of the navy. A dose of LSD daily;)