Relic Run 2010

mesha

By endurance we conquer
It is pretty much original. I haven't run it since 06. Put a battery in it and started up first try. Drove it around the block and it ran like a, well, a time machine.

RustEoldtrux

RustEoldtrux
Some relics

Old Honda generator - still runs great. How many of you have seen a Kabar hatchet?

Attachments

• 101_0448.jpg
    101_0448.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 14
  • 101_0449.jpg
    101_0449.jpg
    208 KB · Views: 30

4x4_Welder

Interesting- I have to wonder if I could squeak in my Courier. It has all the visual identifiers of a 77, the diesel it has premiered in 75, it's axles are from 75, but the transmission is from 89.
The answer is probably no, though, since the vin and registration say 81.
Moot point anyways, since due to parts procurement problems I may not be able to get this thing together in time.

Last edited:

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
The way we do it is from the vehicles registration. If for some reason the number of registrants was extremely low our secondary way of determining eligibility is if the body is the same as one from the 70's. Your Courier is prime example of the later. Unfortunately we are getting pretty full on registrants, so we probably won't be using that form of eligibility. Sorry.

mesha

By endurance we conquer
I have been searchin around to find the gear. Even trading some new gear for some perfect old stuff.