remember my lift pump problem? fixed

mesha

By endurance we conquer
:D
I didn't want to mess with the lift pump anymore so I put on a FASS inline pump. While it was in the shop they talked my wife into an edge juice with attitude to monitor stuff. Funny enough the 04s don't monitor fuel pressure which was the main reason we wanted it on.
So far I like the fuel pump as my truck is never sluggish anymore. That might have been fixed with a stock lift pump, but the price wasn't too much different. I like the chip as well, but we will see if it really does get me better mileage. When it is turned up the egt alarm ring really quickly so I will be getting an intake soon to help with that. Anyway I'll let you know how it goes.

Rot Box

Diesel and Dust
Good to hear. The FASS systems are :greg:

Intake and 4" or larger exhaust will really help with egt's. You should get much better mileage if you can keep your foot out of it. I know how hard that can be to do though... :rofl:

mesha

By endurance we conquer
exhaust is 4" and 5" but I think I will go 5 all the way. It does make me smile in setting 5.

Craig S

Commando
What is the model number of the Fass pump you used and do you know GPM?

:D
I didn't want to mess with the lift pump anymore so I put on a FASS inline pump. While it was in the shop they talked my wife into an edge juice with attitude to monitor stuff. Funny enough the 04s don't monitor fuel pressure which was the main reason we wanted it on.
So far I like the fuel pump as my truck is never sluggish anymore. That might have been fixed with a stock lift pump, but the price wasn't too much different. I like the chip as well, but we will see if it really does get me better mileage. When it is turned up the egt alarm ring really quickly so I will be getting an intake soon to help with that. Anyway I'll let you know how it goes.

mesha

By endurance we conquer
It flows I think 150 and I ended up going with the pump that is inline, but doesn't have the extra filter. It has a prefilter before the pump though. I will try to find the part number.