Remodeling supplies, where to get..

MattL

Were do people get the best deals on the following when they doing home remodels....

Vanities.
Carpet
Tile
Light fixtures
Counter tops
Faucets
Light switches and plugs.
Cabinets
Friidge/dishwasher/stove

I know people say home depot and lowes, but some one said sutherlands. So I went and looked and they had the best deals on a vanitiy. I didnt even think of sutherlands so is there any other places I might have overlooked?

Im going to look at chris and dicks for the counter top.
some one mentioned to me john perry for appliances.

StrobeNGH

no user title
What kind of counter top do you want? If you want a fancy one, a friend of mine owns a company that builds them.

TELFORD

its a work in progress
If you go to Chris and Dicks, see Steve Greenhagen. Tell him Telford from National Wood sent you. Do You want pre-built cabinets, or someone to make them for you? I can send you to a few Cabinet companies, and have a few door maker contacts. Some of these will have close out, screw ups and things like that, but they might not work for your application. If you need hardwood flooring pm me, I can help you there, and if you need hardwood lumber or plywood I do that also. For Tile I understand there is a place off of 33rd and about 300 west that has some good deals going on right now.