Renaissance 5 4x4 101

Todd Adams

Grammy's Spotter
http://www.renaissance5.com/casestudy2.html

I had the chance to preview the new Renaissance 5 video “ Enthusiast 4x4 101” the other day. This DVD is like no other and since many of you on this list had something to do with it I wanted to share some of my impressions.

First off this is the first video I have seen geared towards the new 4x4 owner that wants to take his/her vehicle off the pavement. It is very club oriented, filmed during club and Association outings. The upgrade section was filmed at the MEPCO shop.

Some of the trails are Moab Rim, Providence Canyon, Little Moab, Mineral Basin, and Rattlesnake. Many of us gave interviews that explain different aspects of our sport.

Some of the clubs that are represented are the Xterra, XJ, Mepco Jeep Club, U4WDA and RME.

Linda made the comment that she thought the effects and editing were first rate and the audio is more contemporary for the older generation that have to turn down the volume on most of the new 4x4 videos. Not to say it is prudish but just not punk bands.

Spread the word that they are hoping for an EJS release. If this DVD does well as I sincerely hope it does, it will be the first in a series to highlight Utah’s Clubs and trails.

The bottom line message this film is trying to get out involves club involvement, proper land use ethics, vehicle upgrades and off highway driving techniques. Contact information will be included so that the viewer will be able to contact us to get involved.

Dan, I hope you don't mind me getting some interest generated for your video.

Todd

Last edited:

PierCed_3

I drive Frankenstein!!
BDUH... it's right on the DVD.... I see that it is the "Enthusiast" DVD. I have been waiting for this to come out. Where can we sign up for a pre paid copy?