Renewing

OREGON85

from OREGON
How do you know when its time to renew? Do you get an email or is there some way to look it up? I think I joined about this time last year, but I can't remember exactly.

You should receive a renewal notice. U4 had a membership director who wasn't doing their job for several months, and now a new membership director has volunteered. These issues should be resolved soon.

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
The renewals will be sent out if you can please be a little patient, our new membership director is trying to get caught up.

JL, I love you, shoot me an email with your info and I will see to it that Marshall gets it taken care of.

JL Rockies

Binders Fulla Expo
He's already on top of it since the last board meeting. He sent me a text to confirm that I am all that and a bag of chips.

Caleb

It seems this is a common question. I would suggest you guys (U4) put together a database that can be queried from your site if the member knows some specific info (so not just anyone can pull up membership info). It would also take some pressure off the Membership Director and allow him to concentrate on doing what needs to be done to get caught up and stay caught up. Just a suggestion :D

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
It seems this is a common question. I would suggest you guys (U4) put together a database that can be queried from your site if the member knows some specific info (so not just anyone can pull up membership info). It would also take some pressure off the Membership Director and allow him to concentrate on doing what needs to be done to get caught up and stay caught up. Just a suggestion :D

An excellent suggestion!

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin

Already in progress. :D

M

muddyjeep

I renewed back in September. Still haven't received anything!

Last edited by a moderator:
M

muddyjeep

I renewed on 10-19-2009 on U4WDA's site. I still have yet to see anything!
Im being patient about it, but I need to know whats going on! I have proof in paypal!

Patience is wearing a little thin!

M

muddyjeep

I have been trying to get this taken care of for along time! I have even made phone calls! I guess I must have been deleted! Oh well its only $25 I will just wright it off!
They have had more then enough time to take care of this!