Renewing

Caleb

I have been trying to get this taken care of for along time! I have even made phone calls! I guess I must have been deleted! Oh well its only $25 I will just wright it off!
They have had more then enough time to take care of this!
Have you emailed Marshall? That thread TooeleCherokee posted up has Marshall's direct email address. Marshall is the membership director which would be the best person to ask.

M

muddyjeep

Ya I have and I think even talked to him on the phone! While he was in vegas for that car show thing.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I just sent a notice out to all BOD members for you. Somebody should be contacting you asap. If I had access to the member cards & t-shirts I'd have it sent off for you, but I don't.

I know Marshall will take care of you but I don't know his current situation. PM me your phone # and I'll see if I can get somebody to call you back today.

For what it's worth, I'm the current U4 webmaster if you're wondering. :)

M

muddyjeep

Still have not received anything! If this is what I have to go through then im done
with U4WDA! Don't even bother sending it!

Last edited by a moderator:

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
Still have not received anything! If this is what I have to go through then im done
with U4WDA! Don't even bother sending it!

Keep in mind that U4 has gone through some major changes and they are trying to get things running smoothly. Also keep in mind that this is an ALL VOLUNTEER organization just like most clubs and organizations. People are trying to get this done around their normal lives and do it as best they can. If you have extra time and could help out by all means:

JOIN-DONATE-PARTICIPATE

Keep in mind that U4 has gone through some major changes and they are trying to get things running smoothly. Also keep in mind that this is an ALL VOLUNTEER organization just like most clubs and organizations. People are trying to get this done around their normal lives and do it as best they can. If you have extra time and could help out by all means:

JOIN-DONATE-PARTICIPATE

Very true. I'm not trying to pile on or diss U4WDA (or any org) at all. Please do not interpret this response in that way. But some of these membership questions are going back 4-6 months without resolution. I think we should have higher expectations for our land use groups. The most BASIC function of a membership driven organization is to receive and process memberships.

I don't think you were trying to excuse U4WDA for this failure, but I don't want others to interpret your response as such. Putting aside the best intentions of U4WDA, I don't blame MidvaleXJ for feeling like he shouldn't support a group that will take his money, but not fulfill his membership.

I'll echo your sentiment that it's a great opportunity to help U4WDA in an area where it desperately needs help. As the former U4WDA membership director years ago, I can say that it's not that much work, it just takes diligence. Any organized, computer savvy professional would do a great job. No experience required. Apply at www.u4wda.org. :)

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
I don't think you were trying to excuse U4WDA for this failure, but I don't want others to interpret your response as such. Putting aside the best intentions of U4WDA, I don't blame MidvaleXJ for feeling like he shouldn't support a group that will take his money, but not fulfill his membership.
Not trying to make excuses for anyone. I don't have first hand knowledge of everything going on with the restructuring of U4, but know that he renewed in that window when changes were happening. Like all other clubs and organizations, they need a constant supply of good people willing to step up to the plate and contribute. I always encourage people to get involved at some level.:thumbs: