replying to a post with my phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

sixstringsteve

I'm trying to figure out if my issue is my phone or if it's the forum software. When I try to post a new reply, everything goes fine unless I need to move the cursor. If I misspelled a word and I want to go back, I click on the word, and my cursor is a line above, and about 1" to the left of where I touch. I don't want to pay for tapatalk.

Anyone else having similar issues? Anyone know of a fix?

SLC97SR5

IDIesel
I have the same issue and it is brutal. PM's are the worst. I assumed it was my phone not being optimized for full site viewing. It is slightly better on mobile but I don't like the mobile so I deal with it and eventually get lucky...like right now. :)
HTC INSPIRE AT&T

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Full site or Mobile style? Android? Do you have the same issue on other forums?

Chocflip: iOS is difficult when it comes to getting files/images from it to post on a website form because of the lack of a file browser. That's one thing I hate about my iPad... frustrating.

sixstringsteve

Android. It definitely does it in full site mode. I'll have to swing back to mobile mode to see if I can duplicate it that way.

sixstringsteve

The mobile version seems to be working fine, even in the advanced editing screen. I guess I just need to learn to love the mobile version.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
The mobile version seems to be working fine, even in the advanced editing screen. I guess I just need to learn to love the mobile version.

Are you using the default android browser? Have you tried Chrome on android? I just know that the default android browser is pretty much the new IE6... :)

sixstringsteve

I've tried the default browser and dolphin. Both are giving me issues in full web mode. I'll try chrome and report back.

Status
Not open for further replies.