Drivers:
sukaB in Blackie
grocerygetter in the Grand Cherokee
Olly in the Landcruiser

Waterfall Results:
sukaB - NO
grocerygetter - NO
Olly - NO

I must say that all three gave it a hell of a try on the waterfall, but in the end the winch prevaled and the eagles in the nest laughed back. Brandon got very close several times, Cody got his fair share of it and Olly too! Good job all three, no breakage and a great trailrun. Someone will sit in the eagles nest unassisted soon, it gets closer and closer each time, boy has it change from day one.

I'll let everyone else chime in...

Oh yeah, Jeremy can make a Manager at McDonalds cry... :D;)

J

jeff cardall

Originally posted by Hickey
Did anyone get pics of my McFlurry?:D
ok we got to hear the tail of the McFlurry sounds like somethin happend?:confused:

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Mr. Pimple Poindexter tried to deny me my super size Mcflurry. He got the shakes when I asked for his name and to see his food handlers permit. Slapped him around a bit, then I got my Jumbo Flurry for free.;)

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Originally posted by Hickey
Mr. Pimple Poindexter tried to deny me my super size Mcflurry. He got the shakes when I asked for his name and to see his food handlers permit. Slapped him around a bit, then I got my Jumbo Flurry for free.;)

So,,,, what's a Flurry???

I don't get out much..

S

sukaB

Nice pics Brett.

Bastard MCFlurry thief....

It was huuuuuuggggge

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Originally posted by Schwan

So,,,, what's a Flurry???

I don't get out much..
Wow, you don't. Imagine, a cup full of Ice cream, with your choice of M&M's/Oreo's/ or Snickers bar.. ground up and mixed in.

S

sukaB

He pissed us off and he was 13 with a manager badge and told straight edger hickey to earn his money back!

Little punk ass....

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Kurt had the idea to ask him for the permit, and I thought, ya know, my wife used to work in foods without hers for a long time. Kind of a no big deal, but very big deal kinda thing. They have to show it to you if you ask, and he was shakin like a leaf.:D

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
bahhhh.....today really bored the hell outta me too....that sucks bad!!! all I got done was playing with my nephew and......and.....that is it.....ok when is the next run, you guys gotta come up to barrett canyon for the next party. we can take over my apartment parking lot for the after party.