10. Shane Waechter 215
11. John Foutz 244
12. Creighton King 252
13. Scott Waymont 270 <-------Hero?
14. Frank Nesselhuf 278
15. Wes Herrman324

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
we showed up without cutting brakes and without a twin stick t-case and still came within 2 cones....I think we did pretty good...

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Originally posted by spencurai
we showed up without cutting brakes and without a twin stick t-case and still came within 2 cones....I think we did pretty good...

I'd have to agree. You guys did GREAT for a new rig, virgin spotter/driver, etc.

Spence and I also proved that two determined dudes can snap a waterski rope in two pulls....!!!

We were 1/2 a second away from a top 10 and a judgement mistake away from maybe a top 5......We got what we got and I'm totally fine with that, but could've done a lot better with just a little more thinking and being just a little conservative. Gotta take what the course gives you......

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member

what place did you guys get? I thought Andy was driving?

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Originally posted by SAMI
i didn't know mbryson stots for Creighton........now i do....

Just in a 'fill-in' role. Mike Mills is kind of the 'guy'..... {beats the crap out of my knees........and I'm a wuss-----my wife never goes and that makes it hard to take the time off}

TheBigSgt

Rep Big Horn 4x4

I think you did great but "DOGGIE PILE"!!!!!!!!!!!

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Originally posted by Brent

I never would have guessed that one. scott is single so thats ok, but your married spence :rolleyes: or is he talking about the two of you together like :eek:

I guess I saw that line coming.....

scott and I are new and highly motivated now!!