Revenge to Junk Mailers!!!Oh hell yeah!!

JoeT

Time to clean out the garage,backyard, dog kennel.etc.....

http://www.vertical-visions.com/_temp/postagepaid/index2.html
LEGAL REVENGE AGAINST SPAM SNAIL-MAILERS

Tired of receiving mounds of unsolicited letters and offers in the mail? Want to fight back? Want to get rid of that old tire in your garage that the garbage man won't take? Then read on......

If you're curious why this document was developed, it was due to the hundreds of unsolicited letters sent to me by a very annoying company called MCI. They love to mail people unsolicited letters 1-2 times per week despite requesting to be taken off their mailing lists. Well, here's a completely LEGAL way to fight back against idiots like MCI. You can mail their junk back to them for FREE using their own postage-paid envelopes. The only catch is that it will be attached to 50 lbs of additional junk you've gathered from around your house (rocks, bricks, old shingles, etc.). This works, so please read on....

Step 1 - Take those annoying postage-paid envelopes that you get in the mail and stuff them full of any garbage you may have (other envelopes, dinner scraps, etc.). Whatever trash you can squeeze into the envelope will mean less trash you have to take out to the curb later in the week. Feel free to include any original forms that the spammer sent you that includes your name and address, so they can perhaps take you off their mailing lists.
letter_v1.jpg

Step 2 - Find an old box that can hold a considerable amount of junk (or weight). Make sure the junk you'll be mailing back can fit inside. Don't use your favorite box, as the recipient will probably not mail the items back to you...
box_for_tire_v1.jpg

Step 3 - You'll be mailing your postage-paid packages via the United States Postal Service (USPS). The USPS says that you can use a postage-paid envelope attached to any object or package (no dead animals, bombs, etc.) as long as it weighs no more than 72 lbs. Be sure to maximize the weight of your package, within limits, for the ultimate effect and cost to the spammer. Old tires are great objects to send since the garbage man usually won't take them!!! Shingles, tires, rocks, bricks, and basically any form of junk will work just fine. You can even tape the envelope to a large rock if you want.....it's all LEGAL.
tire_v1.jpg

Step 4 - Insert your junk object into the box. If there is any extra room, and you have not exceeded the 72 lb maximum, but sure to insert more junk. Check your kitchen trash can for old milk cartons or opened cans. Perhaps, even some large rocks from your driveway will fill the voids?
tire_in_box_v1.jpg

Step 5 - Neatly seal the box with packing tape. If you've stuffed your package with objects like shingles, which tend to shred into small pieces and fall out of the cracks, be sure you've sealed the entire box. Try to secure any loose objects that may cause the guy at the Post Office to get too suspicious. They'll already be very curious why you're mailing this type of package. If they try to give you a hard time, be sure to advise them that this is totally legal and you have the right to do so as long as you are within USPS guidelines. Any postage-paid envelope is legal.
letter_on_box_v1.jpg

Step 6 - If you just so happen to receive unsolicited mail from MCI, be sure to join my crusade to make them stop the junk mailings that clutter our mailboxes. Mail that postage-paid envelope back to them either attached to a 72 lb rock, or just by itself (stuffed with as many old torn envelopes as possible). Either way, it'll go back to the sender at their expense. You won't have to take out as much trash this week, and you'll feel good knowing you've perhaps given a signal to the spam mailers worldwide who clutter our mailboxes with their unwanted garbage. Hey, if you're mailing one back to MCI, be sure to tell them I sent you....and give them all my love.
no_postage_v2.jpg

Step 7 - Secure the postage-paid envelope to the box with packing tape. For some extra laughs, tell all your friends what you're planning to do. Email them this document so they can share in the fun.
final_package_v1.jpg

Step 8 - Take one last look at the final package before you make your way to the post office. Laugh out loud and then tell more of your friends what you're about to do.
final_package_v2.jpg

Step 9 - Take the package to any post office in the United States. Smile and hand the person at the desk your package. Tell them this is a postage-paid package and they'll haul it off to the backroom. From there, it'll be sent back to those mass-mailing idiots where they'll have to dispose of your garbage. Pat yourself on the back for doing your good deed for the day. Repeat process when required. Enjoy.
If you mail the spammer enough times, they may take you off their mailing list. They may also call your local Post Office to ban you from any further postage-paid mailings to them if you include your name and address anywhere on or in the package, so if you enjoy this type of revenge, keep it anonymous. After I mailed MCI six packages (tires, shingles, rocks, etc.), they banned me from mailing postage-paid packages from my local post office, but I can still drive 1 mile to the next post office with no problems.
post_office_v1.jpg

Bone Down

This is the best how to write up yet.

I have never done this at this level, but I have sent them just plain garbage, last one arrived and I opened it as I finished a banana, toss the peel into a sandwich baggy, sealed it in a small box and let it sit for 10 business days then sent it back postage paid by the visa company.

For some reason I have not been pre approved for their cards anymore.. (3x's a month).

I LOVE the tire though this has to be the best.

DevinB

I like traffic lights
Bone Down said:
...10 business days...

Out of curiosity, why 10 business days?

A couple months ago I sent Visa a very unattractive decoration that we received for our wedding from a very nice old lady. We couldn't bear to throw it away, so we hope someone at the Visa corporation will enjoy it more than us. :greg:

Bone Down

DevinB said:
Out of curiosity, why 10 business days?

A couple months ago I sent Visa a very unattractive decoration that we received for our wedding from a very nice old lady. We couldn't bear to throw it away, so we hope someone at the Visa corporation will enjoy it more than us. :greg:

to let the banana peel get good and moldy, in the sandwich baggy.
open that one up and get a good whif of that.

Chiksic

Resident Stoner
This is just dumb. If you've ever worked for a large corporation you know that it's so divided that the people who open mail have NOTHING to do with the people who send mail. You're just making someone's job suck for no reason. You're taking your revenge out on someone who doesn't deserve it. Yeah, it's still the same company but it's totally unrelated.

James K

NO, I'm always like this
Chiksic said:
This is just dumb. If you've ever worked for a large corporation you know that it's so divided that the people who open mail have NOTHING to do with the people who send mail. You're just making someone's job suck for no reason. You're taking your revenge out on someone who doesn't deserve it. Yeah, it's still the same company but it's totally unrelated.
if it gets you taken of there mailing list then it is completely related.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Chiksic said:

:rolleyes:

I beg to differ... companies will rethink the entire business of JUNK mail if they are paying to have stuff shipped back. I am 100% against un-solicited mail, email, etc. It is a COMPLETE waste of my time and I have NEVER followed through with any of it... If you get a job at at some a-hole marketing company, then you should really rethink your purpose in life, and also wonder why your in the mail department. -_-

Not unrelated at all... same company that sends the mail, gets the mail back. Period :greg:

01XJ

Chiksic said:
hmmmm could it be that your one of these unlucky people opening this rotten sh!t and thats why your upset about this :rofl: :confused: ;) ;)

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
cruiseroutfit said:
:rolleyes:

Not unrelated at all... same company that sends the mail, gets the mail back. Period :greg:
Exactly. The recieving mailroom will let the management know about the problem and it will keep traveling up the chain until it is taken care of. This may not happen quickly, but that's not my problem. :D

Badcop

Who Dat? Who Der?
Chiksic said:

Youve missed the point, Its not to piss off this reciveing dept, itsto make the company pay for the wieght of the package.

Chiksic

Resident Stoner
I didn't miss that point. I understand it, but it's still rude. Why don't you just ask them to be taken off the list? It's not that hard. And no, I'm not one of the unlucky people with that job.