Rhino Liner?

sPOTO

Any recommendations for a quality RhinoLiner dealer? Just getting rockers coated. I know it is all about the prep and quality of the application.
Checked on Line-X application and they wanted $500 to do the rockers on my Xterra. Really? I don't mind paying for quality, but really? Or am I out of line here?

Thanks.
sPOTO

Silly Willy

Personally I say do it yourself. There are loads of quality kits out there at a fraction of the price.

When I get around to it I plan on using Raptor Liner (they have a tintable version so I can match paint when I do the inside of my YJ's tub.)

Best place I've found for it is ebay price wise. Raptor Liner

Make sure to take your time with prep and it will turn out awesome.

chans

Rhino liner sucks. Good luck getting them to prep it right. The dude that runs Rhino Liner in Utah sucks and so does their corporate help line. Do it yourself for cheap since my Herculiner is holding up better then my Rhino liner or if you want someone to do it then try Turbo Liner.

Last edited:

sPOTO

Thanks for the input. I did some more asking around at local trusted bodyshops and the consensus was the same. They all suck. Think I will look into the Raptor Liner a bit more.

Thanks again.
sPOTO

sPOTO

Raptor Liner

Did some more digging on the Raptor Liner.
Found nothing bad about it unless you don't prep it correctly.
Ordered mine today.
Thanks for showing me this option.

sPOTO