Rhino Lining

Ninja Nate

Anyone have any hook ups for Rhino lining? I will be driving around next week getting estimates to have my entire truck rhino lined. Yeah, the entire truck, my mind is make up. Anyone with hook ups or know who does a great job please post up. That is all.

Thanks
Nate :greg:

Ninja Nate

I have looked into that option, although I dont have a place to do it and have never taken on a job quite like this so I dont mind paying someone to do their job.

leorn

reset
rhino

I have looked into that option, although I dont have a place to do it and have never taken on a job quite like this so I dont mind paying someone to do their job.

I did my own. hippoliner here. I really liked how the dash turned out! I don't know if I would apply it to the metal again. rust is coming through. your guaranteed to scrape it sooner or later. I only did the interior on my rig. If you do your own temperature makes a difference. 70-80 degrees I would say is the best for the stuff I used. too hot sets up too fast. too cold and it never cures.

wildkid

...Jeepless...
Best pricing I found for actual Rhino was in American Fork. The SLC shop was $100 more. There's a place on 300 West & approx 3600 South in SLC that sprays Turbo Liner. It's priced below Rhino, but doesn't have as much of the non-skid surface that Rhino does. It seems to be made of a harder product, so impact resistance might be higher, but I needed something that wouldn't allow items to shift as easily in the back of the truck.

The AF Rhino will run $400-425 over the rail, $375-400 under the rail.

Turbo Liner is about $50 less across the board.

my buddy did his suburban ya the hole thing with rhino and loved it another friend did his cruiser. as far as herculinor or any other do it yourself is just like paint not very thick (done with a roller vs done with a texturer) rhino liner is more rubbery plus when it gets dull just use armoral to bring back the shine, and armoral also helps for easy cleanup after the mud. my recomendation ( I used to do similer to rhino liners ) is if you want it to last and be extremly durrable go rhino

Tortoise

Say it once, do it now!
I got a couple gallons of Durabak, bought a $50.00 1/4 inch shoots gun and did my whole CJ-5 myself. it cost me about $300.00 after all the paint, xylene, and masking stuff.
I still have the gun and I could help you do it if you could find a place.
The Durabak is awesome stuff and comes in about 15 different colors, they even have smooth stuff.
Here is what my CJ-5 looked like after the job;
File0071.jpg