Rich Parker's (Blaze) 85 4-Runner

Owners Name & City- Rich & Chris Parker West Jordan, Utah

Make, Model & Year of Vehicle- 85 Toyota 4-Runner

Engine- 2000 HO 4.3 Vortec, K&N Air Filter, Adavanced Adapter block hugger Header, Free flow cat., 3" exaust, Flow Master muffler.

Transmission- 4L60E with a Downey adapter for Toyota T-case.

T-Case- Atlas II 4 speed.

Steering- Bluetorch Fab steering arms, PSC full hydro double ram.

Axles- Dana 60's 5.38 R&P, Detroit Locker rear, ARB Locker front, Extended stainless brake lines.

Suspension- AOR's Orbit Eyes ( 2 Rear 1 Front ) 5" Alcan Springs, AOR's under the bed shock mounts and front shock hoops. Bilstien 7100's all around.

Wheels and Tires- 42x14.50x17 Iroks on 17x8 Allied Rockathons

Winch- Warn 9500TI

Favorite Trails- Lower Helldorado, Any thing in the Wasatch

Other- Hopefully Full cage and front bumper this winter , interior and rack next Sping.

:rofl: :rofl:
4-runner.jpg
http://
4-Runnermineralbasin.jpg
v650

f929af83.jpg

P1010410.jpg

Last edited:

richpblaze

IT'S ALIVE ( Update ) 250 HO 4.3 Vortec

My swap is complete it is awsome, but is causing a need for larger axles ( 14 Bolt Dana 60 Hope fully winter project )

4.jpg

Last edited:

richpblaze

That would be nice.

No they're 8 lug i'm still in the gathering stage ( lockers, gears, steering ) hopfully by the end of Aug. it'll be ready to rock. Can you say 42's????:eek: :eek: :greg:

AINT SKEERED

Balls to the Walls
richpblaze said:
No they're 8 lug i'm still in the gathering stage ( lockers, gears, steering ) hopfully by the end of Aug. it'll be ready to rock. Can you say 42's????:eek: :eek: :greg:

Fo-dee ta-u. Thats awesome. You going truggy or what?

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
richpblaze said:
Between a Built rig and a bought rig. Besides I don't have to worry about scratching my paint anymore.:p :rofl:

dont judge me!!!;)

hey, bought yes... but it's still built... there's no denying that, trust me... i paid for it. there was a decision that had to be made between building another one on my own, or paying abit more for a built one... time and means are two things i have alot less of over two years ago when i wasn't working full time plus side work... so, i went with the already assembled rig..

and my statement still stands... mine is prettier..;) sometimes i wish i had one i could abuse, but i also like having this clean one around too... so, eh...

-Jason

richpblaze

Lighten up

SAMI said:
dont judge me!!!;)

hey, bought yes... but it's still built... there's no denying that, trust me... i paid for it. there was a decision that had to be made between building another one on my own, or paying abit more for a built one... time and means are two things i have alot less of over two years ago when i wasn't working full time plus side work... so, i went with the already assembled rig..

and my statement still stands... mine is prettier..;) sometimes i wish i had one i could abuse, but i also like having this clean one around too... so, eh...

-Jason

Take a joke, better yet lets go wheel that pretty rig.:p :p :p

richpblaze

Update the 60's are in

It's driveable still have a few minor things to button up + gears and lockers. Anyone have a Detroit and an ARB 4.56 and higher they want to get rid of ????????

601.jpg

602.jpg

60.jpg

What do ya think?????????/

Last edited: