Richfield Offroad Rodeo/comp Aug 9th

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
Richfield Offroad Rodeo/comp aug 9th @ 6pm.. Be there.........Havent seen anything on this site about it..but I know its at the fairgrounds agian and Hippie told me that the coarse has been somewhat extended.

Dug up this old thread to get some info rolling on the 2009 Richfield rockcrawl rodeo, If You got some info, post up, or start a thread so we all know whats going on.

Im guessing the comp will be saturday evening after the U4WDA convention trail rides, like in the past. August 1st

Last edited:

_Auzzy_

Current Rig: 12W Boots
yeah we extended the last little bit so after you get dont with the log climb it just doesnt come to an end. There will also be trails rides the day before hand on the 8th and I think we will be heading out at 5 p.m. meeting at the fairgrounds first though.

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
what you think your going and winning again come on the jeep isnt done yet is it?

The Jeeps on Jack stands, I was going to likely take the 4runner if I can get some more cage and get it running better in time. I have a packed schedule next week at the shop not sure if Ill have time but I will be at the event either as a competitor or a spectator doesnt much matter..I will likely be a sponser of the event.

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
yeah we extended the last little bit so after you get dont with the log climb it just doesnt come to an end. There will also be trails rides the day before hand on the 8th and I think we will be heading out at 5 p.m. meeting at the fairgrounds first though.

evening trail runs? which trails? sounds fun.

notajeep

Just me
Any more info on the actual event at the fairgrounds? Different classes? Entry fees? etc.

Last edited:

_Auzzy_

Entry Cost is $25 and yes we will be splitting it off classes again I think into : Daily Driver, Modified, and unlimited. Drivers must have proof of insurance, sign a waiver, and wear a seat belt. Helmets are optional. The trophies are really cool this year too. I think it starts at 6 P.M. saturday night as well.

we will be doing mudbogs, the obstacle course, and of course the trail runs. I don't know which trails yet but I imagine Crazy 8 and dairy canyon for sure. and a few others are wanting to leave Saturday morning about 9 ish. we aren't to centered on which trails yet. we will more than likely meet up a little earlier with those who show up and decide which trails.

We won't be going to all out this one sense next year we might be moved to a different spot on some new turf that will allow us to build a bigger badder course :greg:

lostsamurai

FnZuKiN24/7
same here mines between on road and off road not street worthy but havnt gotten an off road reg yet so no insurance, same with my cousins rig we werew lookin at modified and unlimited hope we can figure a way

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
Just some details.

I hate to load the jeep up and drive for two hours to miss a start time or have no one to wheel with.

Address of where to be,
when to be there,
what kind of trails,
how far from the meeting place is the trail?
Is their a place to drop a tow rig and trailer?

If this is some kind of organized thing or just guys getting together to wheel a little information would get a better/any kind of turn out.

_Auzzy_

Adress: don't really know but its right off main so we will more than likely just put up signs directing where to meet. we will meet at the Fairgrounds

Time, on Friday we will meet at 5 P.M. and on saturday morning we will meet at the fair grounds where there will be plenty of room to drop a tow rig and trailer off for the day.

Some of the trails are kinda out there for distance. the start of dairy canyon is a good 2-3 miles. Crazy eight I have no clue but will find out.

Most of the trails around here are rated 3.5 to 4.5 but crazy eight is our big one and its a 5+

This is an organized event and has been goin for 4 years now but not as big as last year, last year we had U4WDA hosting the trail rides. but sense next year the our course might be moved by next year we aint goin that big this year. for those who compete there are trophies and prizes too. for the competition we offrer a rock crawl/ obstacle course and a mud bog pit. It will be split up into 3 classes: Stock, Modified, and Unlimited.

the competition is being put together by Unlimited 4X4, and sponsored by vairous stores and companies around the valley!