Ride over the White Rim trail

jentzschman

A certain KJ owner was hyper-miling the last two days of our trip due to the distance between gas stations...:rofl:
I..I mean..."he"...burned up 5/8 of a tank out on the trail and had a fuel light come on at the top of the last switchbacks! :eek:

Ya, I remember this certain someone nervously tracking their gas that last day. Not a fun thing to have to worry about in the middle of nowhere. This reminds me to add a length of fuel hose for emergency syphoning. :)

sixb

Will work for beer!
Nice ride, I've been wanting to do this trail on the bmw but not sure how hard it will be to figure out the sand riding especially at my skill level and age.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Nice ride, I've been wanting to do this trail on the bmw but not sure how hard it will be to figure out the sand riding especially at my skill level and age.

It's a fun ride, but fairly challenging.... on top of the difficulty, the length really wears you down. There was quite a bit of silt, it's pretty rough riding. Take a friend to help you pick up your bike and a fresh set of knobbies.