Ride Report; Moab to Fruita to Moab

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
:rofl: It would have been fun to have you there, I think you would've really have liked the ride. :)

One of these days... :( Sadly the 26th isn't looking good for me as our club is doing a NPLD service project near Strawberry and my wife wants me home that evening for my bday.

rholbrook

One of these days... :( Sadly the 26th isn't looking good for me as our club is doing a NPLD service project near Strawberry and my wife wants me home that evening for my bday.
My wife is the same way, tell her that all of us will flip a coin to see who will spank you so she won't have to. Your going to be 72 right? :D

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I was looking thru my photos of this ride and decided this was my favorite picture from the trip... amazing landscape and while the terrain looks easy, this was just moments after coming down Rose Garden hill. Caleb is cooking along, enjoying the wide, open dirt road. :cool:

1086164901_uWLtd-XL.jpg

Caleb

Despite being a rookie rider and this kicking my ass, this is still the funnest ride I’ve done. If this happened again, I’d be tempted to buy a new bike just for it :D