Riding...

Caleb

My buddy and I may be doing a 5 mile ride tomorrow. I'll post up the time we'll be out there if we decide to ride. You're welcome to join us if we do ride.

Caleb

If you're interested, we should be out to 5 mile around 10:45-11am tomorrow. If you want to join us, feel free. I'll be driving a white crew max tundra and have a Honda CRF and my buddy will be on a Yamaha WR.

Caleb

Im pretty green behind the throttle..

You ok with that?
Absolutely! I've only been riding a year and this will be the first ride of the season, so it will be a good ride to come on. (I suck and crash a lot so you may be right at home :) ).

BTW, what are you riding? I want to say a CRF250x but I can't remember.

MattL

Sweet. I have a couple of rides under my belt but very green. I have had my share or oopsies.

You are correct crf250x. Ill be in a tan 4runner. Im going to assume drive out past the gas station in cedar fort take the turn west and its right/left hand side a mile or so... right?
Im taking care of the air filter and some of the other basics right now. I should be there as long as there are no problems.

Ill pm my number incase i have problems.

Caleb

Caleb, I thought I was your only riding buddy with a WR? Looks like I have to meet and ride with your other WR Buddy. When??????

Haha, nope I get crap for riding a Honda no matter who I'm riding with :D Once I know when our next ride will be I'll let you know. We were thinking next weekend, but I'll let you know for sure once I know.

That is exactly what I needed, thanks Matt, Caleb and Noah!

Absolutely! It was definitely a great ride and a good start to the riding season.

MattL

Thanks Caleb.

No pics needed. Just imagine from my perspective --> great weather, various bike colors, riding with better riders, great views, no real catastrophes and some dust. End result in stiff body and a permasmile that is helping me get through today's crap.

Caleb

No, not really. That's not to say there isn't mud, my bike is plenty muddy :D but I can only think of one hillside we were on that was muddy and that was coming down some of the tailings between Rattlesnake and Constrictor (where the Jeep is in the mine). We also explored out south of the road from the parking lot and there wasn't any mud until you get a ways in to some of the canyons.

plaidfro

I have always ridden on the North side of the highway where your tracks are listed but I have never ridden on the south side of the highway... anything exciting that way? I will have to explore that side where your tracks are listed sometime... any links or pics about that area? Is it Jeep trails? double track? singletrack? Any info on the south side would be appreciated.

I gotta get a new front tire and HD tube and I will be ready to ride this spring.