rigrater

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
These things are so useless....they're necessarily generic, and can't possibly give you any real idea of your rig's capabilities. You're the best judge of that already.

That said,

My RigRater Score: 864RRv1.0 with a BOA of 22.71

Brian P

Misanthropic Fuel
I Lean said:
These things are so useless....they're necessarily generic, and can't possibly give you any real idea of your rig's capabilities. You're the best judge of that already.

That said,

Mine had a BOA of 29.XX I know its not ment for real world use, Just fun. It didnt have much on the Landcruiser stuff...So take it for what it was I guess ;)

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Brian P said:
Mine had a BOA of 29.XX I know its not ment for real world use, Just fun. It didnt have much on the Landcruiser stuff...So take it for what it was I guess ;)

Yeah, it had a lot of stuff that wouldn't apply to a buggy. It also was missing a lot of stuff that would be good. (for example, I had to choose "6 point roll cage")

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
I Lean said:
Yeah, it had a lot of stuff that wouldn't apply to a buggy. It also was missing a lot of stuff that would be good. (for example, I had to choose "6 point roll cage")
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

kinda what I thought....

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
slim said:
Does anyone know of a scoring system similar to www.rigrater.com that will define the level of equipment in your off-road rig? Online or not, don't care.

Yeah, I know of one offline... how quickly can you get thru Upper Helldorado. :greg:

Scoring system, if you can drive from Bottom to Top in:

2 min = 1000 points (you must drive like Ivan Stewart.)

5 min = 800 points (you need a quicker winch!!)

10 min = 600 points (you need more wheel spin!)

15 min = 400 points (you need bigger tires... and a V8)

30 min = 200 points (you need to drive like Ivan Stewart, with a quicker winch, bigger tires, more wheel spin and a V8)

1 hr = 100 points (you need to hire Dan Mick ;) )

2 hrs = 0 points (what's your rig doing out of the garage?!)

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Greg said:
Yeah, I know of one offline... how quickly can you get thru Upper Helldorado. :greg:

Scoring system, if you can drive from Bottom to Top in:

2 min = 1000 points (you must drive like Ivan Stewart.)

5 min = 800 points (you need a quicker winch!!)

10 min = 600 points (you need more wheel spin!)

15 min = 400 points (you need bigger tires... and a V8)

30 min = 200 points (you need to drive like Ivan Stewart, with a quicker winch, bigger tires, more wheel spin and a V8)

1 hr = 100 points (you need to hire Dan Mick ;) )

2 hrs = 0 points (what's your rig doing out of the garage?!)

What do you need a winch for? :confused:

Kris K

4x4 Addict!
657RRv1.0 32.76 BOA

I have no clue what that means but. They didn't have any samurai trans's.

I went back and changed my tans to what i thought would be the closest and. it gave me 37 more points..

Last edited:

slim

Give it the berries
RR vs PF

Yea, pretty much as I thought. It said my score was in the 9’s with a BOA of 28.32. I didn’t even get points for some high dollar stuff. I was looking to do some bench-racing and wondered if anyone had a good tool or figured out some detailed criteria.

On the trail, we go by the PF. Pucker Factor. You know, when your sphincter leaves those little kiss marks in your underpants from trying to find something to hold on to, you know your getting close to your BOA. I guess that’s the only test that really matters.

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
I Lean said:

That said,

What'd you enter for make and model? Nissan? I think I'm gonna buy an aftermarket spare tire carrier and a roof rack to get my rig rater score up.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
slim said:
Yea, pretty much as I thought. It said my score was in the 9’s with a BOA of 28.32. I didn’t even get points for some high dollar stuff. I was looking to do some bench-racing and wondered if anyone had a good tool or figured out some detailed criteria.

On the trail, we go by the PF. Pucker Factor. You know, when your sphincter leaves those little kiss marks in your underpants from trying to find something to hold on to, you know your getting close to your BOA. I guess that’s the only test that really matters.

my rig rater score is 754 so you'll probably be strapping me through the trail lol.

how bout, who cares? If it's really about who has the 'most built' rig, then you already have lost. Thats like asking how much lift you have lol.

Does anyone else think that having a stinger on their jeep is a minus 100? I mean, thats just one of those stupid things you buy just because they make it. It's about the same as those lame euro tail lights. I didn't see the euro tail light option on the rigrater

fWIW, I think I could do Upper Helldorado in 5-10 minutes with the exception of the end, which I don't think I can drive. Maybe someone in the 9's can pull me over the top.

Cody

Last edited:

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
RockMonkey said:
What'd you enter for make and model? Nissan? I think I'm gonna buy an aftermarket spare tire carrier and a roof rack to get my rig rater score up.

Yeah, I listed it as a Nissan. That probably brought my score down some, huh?

Cody said:
fWIW, I think I could do Upper Helldorado in 5-10 minutes with the exception of the end, which I don't think I can drive. Maybe someone in the 9's can pull me over the top.

....and then you can pull me up 'n over. ;)

Milner

formerly "rckcrlr"
Hey my tow rig got 800 and the Bronco got 975 :rofl:
Sure some answers had to be improvised....no option for either of my rear axles:(
That is pretty funny, guess mine are SOA:p
Seriously does this stuff mean anything to anybody?:ugh:

yellowbronco

Cuts Through Grease !!!
Here's mine,

Your RigRater Score:
740RRv1.0
Your Break-Over Angle (BOA) is 20.85 degrees!

They need some kind of decoder:confused: :rofl: