RIPP Supercharger Installation - 08 JK

ewander

I am looking for a good shop that can install a RIPP supercharger on my 08 JK……

Has anyone had someone local do this?

Thanks!

Eric

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
I did mine, wasn't that tough. The tuning of it can be trying, and something I feel only the operator can get right.

Do it yourself, the instructions included are really good. I'll be happy to answer any questions you have along the way.

I believe 4 Wheel Parts is the local installer. Personally, I wouldn't let them rotate my tires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ewander

Do you have gearing done as well? Was it worth the $$$ I have thought about buying another vehicle with a V8, because I am feeling the need for speed, and since I am keeping the JK no matter what, why not supercharge it?

I have 5.13 gears, 37s, and the 6 speed. It does okay…..but when my 2010 Toyota Yaris puts a hurt on it in 0-60….

Eric

I did mine, wasn't that tough. The tuning of it can be trying, and something I feel only the operator can get right.

Do it yourself, the instructions included are really good. I'll be happy to answer any questions you have along the way.

I believe 4 Wheel Parts is the local installer. Personally, I wouldn't let them rotate my tires.

Last edited:

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
I'm running on 37's with 5.38's and an auto, so pretty comparable to yours.

I stepped out of a Cadilac XLR into this JK, so I too was feeling the need for speed(again).

If you want to come take it for a spin before you take the plunge, we could do that.