RME Calendar - need images

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
@jeeper mentioned buying calendars from different orgs, I'd be willing to create one for RME and listing it on the RME Gear site.

I have lots of images myself, but would love to see what you guy have. Looking for great high quality pics of landscapes, your vehicles on the trail, etc. Please put some thought into what image you'd share and how well it would look on a calendar.

If you add an image, share the location & who's in the pics. I'll see about adding that info to each months photo on the calendar.

Post up which images you'd like to see on a calendar!

Greg

Admin
Here's my selections....

Whitewash Sand Dunes

20190216_102321-X2.jpg

Montrose w/ Bart Jacobs

i-NT4WtZH-X2.jpg

Kebler Pass, Colorado

PA121464-X2.jpg

Alstrom Point -

i-Kg4trTZ-X2.jpg

Moab Rim -

20220924_113843-X4.jpg

Canyonlands -

P1011283-X2.jpg

Greg

Admin
Thanks for all the submissions guys! Don't be disappointed if I didn't include your pics, we had plenty to choose from and they were all great! I tried to make the pic match that month's seasons. I wanted to include the landscape pics in the RME calendar, but at this point there's only one... the rest are vehicle pics... and I'm OK with it. :rofl:

wall-calendar-(2024)-white-8.26x11.69-front-659b222399d4a.png
wall-calendar-(2024)-white-8.26x11.69-front-659b22239ac99.png
wall-calendar-(2024)-white-8.26x11.69-front-2-659b22239b4f7.png
wall-calendar-(2024)-white-8.26x11.69-front-3-659b22239bbee.png
wall-calendar-(2024)-white-8.26x11.69-front-4-659b22239c337.png

It's pretty plain jane, TBH. I've ordered a sample, but it'll probably take a week to get. Should I go ahead and add it to the store so it can be purchased? They'll cost around $20 and it's a 8.26″×11.69″ size.

Greg

Admin
Here ya go! Hopefully we sell more than two, so its worth my time putting it together. X-D

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
I'm really loving this idea. I need enough space in the day boxes to write in a bunch of the different activities throughout the months for our family use, so I don't think this particular format will work for me..
But.. what if we spend a little effort pre-2025, and gathered all the events that we know will be happening throughout the year for some of us and put them all on a calendar?? I need moto racing, but I would LOVE to know when KOH, Best in the desert series, DCRC, SLOREX, EJS, Cruise Moab, Winter 4x4, Dakar, etc all happen so that I can be aware. I think it would actually get me out more knowing what is available all the time.
It would take a little effort, but I think it would be worth it, and I'm happy to help contribute time/effort to gather info.

Greg

Admin
I'm really loving this idea. I need enough space in the day boxes to write in a bunch of the different activities throughout the months for our family use, so I don't think this particular format will work for me..
But.. what if we spend a little effort pre-2025, and gathered all the events that we know will be happening throughout the year for some of us and put them all on a calendar?? I need moto racing, but I would LOVE to know when KOH, Best in the desert series, DCRC, SLOREX, EJS, Cruise Moab, Winter 4x4, Dakar, etc all happen so that I can be aware. I think it would actually get me out more knowing what is available all the time.
It would take a little effort, but I think it would be worth it, and I'm happy to help contribute time/effort to gather info.

I must have misunderstood... when you said you wanted a calendar, I thought you meant.... you wanted a calendar.

Greg

Admin

So what you're after is a detailed event schedule, in calendar format?

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
I must have misunderstood... when you said you wanted a calendar, I thought you meant.... you wanted a calendar.
So what you're after is a detailed event schedule, in calendar format?

I NEED a calendar with space to include family activities (birthdays, vacations, races, whatnots) I usually just hand write in the 50 or so entries I need for the year.

But, if we are putting together a calendar, one with all the things would be WAY cool.

Pile of parts

Here ya go! Hopefully we sell more than two, so its worth my time putting it together. X-D

That's really cool. Thanks for putting this together! Unlike @jeeper I don't think any of my calendars are actually for the date or events. I'm old but, I thought that was what your phone was for. I can always use another to add to the calendars my wife got me for Christmas. One for the office and one for the garage. She's a die hard Cowboys fan and I try to support one way or another. 😁
19856.jpeg

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
I NEED a calendar with space to include family activities (birthdays, vacations, races, whatnots) I usually just hand write in the 50 or so entries I need for the year.

But, if we are putting together a calendar, one with all the things would be WAY cool.
iPhone problems. My android has a handy calendar and built in reminders.

Jesser04

That's really cool. Thanks for putting this together! Unlike @jeeper I don't think any of my calendars are actually for the date or events. I'm old but, I thought that was what your phone was for. I can always use another to add to the calendars my wife got me for Christmas. One for the office and one for the garage. She's a die hard Cowboys fan and I try to support one way or another. 😁
View attachment 168535
Does it have the dude in it?