Colorado RME @ Crawlorado!

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Looking to put together a RME Wheelin trip to Western CO when it cools down. I'm thinking Sept-Oct, Sept 4th is Labor Day (Monday) but it'll probably still be a bit warm, but it could give us a long weekend.

I'm thinking about 21 Road one day, Billings & Hard Nox the following day and possibly a daytrip to Montrose (90 min from GJ) if we can make it happen over 3 days. That might be asking a lot, far as time & mechanical issues along the way.

Requirements; 37's at a minimum, full roll cage, dual lockers, lower geared t-case, winch, recovery points, recovery gear & being OK with possible body damage.

I'd like to keep the group size around 8-10 VERY CAPABLE rigs. I'd be leading in the TJ.

Who wants to wheel Western Colorado? :D

zukgod1

Senior crawler
21 Road is s fun trail. Not sure I could swing it but maybe. Watch for snakes on that one FYI. Last time I was there my daughter and I walked right up on one in the middle of the trial.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
I’ll ride with Ryan and help get him through the trail. He sucks without a spotter. Don’t tell him I said that

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
Sounds fun......probably more body damage than I want to risk on the JKU. Really wanting to do some more extreme stuff since Ryan put in the Dynatrac and ARB's in and went up to 39's.......plus I need to add a full cage