Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
cheerio's first trip on the way to moab

Attachments

• IMG_1726.jpg
    IMG_1726.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 16

4x4_Welder

Kolbengas- Roughly translates to fart in German. He earned that name. Aussie/lab/hound and whatever else jumped the fence type of mutt:
IMG_0536.jpg

The white one in the background is Shadow, he's a Great Pyrenees mutt and about 120lbs now.
I also have an Akita mutt, and have inherited my father in law's aussie/rott cross but the pics of them are on my other computer with it's fried power supply.

GOAT

Back from the beyond
:rofl: How'd he do? Normally we take ours to splash dogs, but this weekend was too busy

He started off strong and then did we he does best......make an ass out of me:busted:

My female JRT is more of the sporting type, but she attacks everything in site and can be a PITA to take into crowds.

Swoop69

Here is Tug, our 6 year old boxer. She is the sweetest, most patient dog ever! Our kids climb all over her, and she just takes it. when she has had enough, she snorts, gets up and goes in another room.

LakePowellJune200823.jpg

LakePowellJune200828.jpg

JeepsterProgress6.jpg

Attachments

• Tug_15.jpg
    Tug_15.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Tug_05.jpg
    Tug_05.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Whats his story?

He had a 'hot spot' on his driverside hind leg that he he'd licked and chewed raw, to the point of infection. So, the doc cleaned his leg up and he's gotta wear the cone until it heals up. He runs that cone into everything. He's just barely figured out how to walk up stairs with it. Walking down the stairs into the backyard he got the cone caught on the second to last stair, tripping himself up and slid face first into the landing. Poor guy. I laughed, but felt bad for him.

Coreshot

Resident Thread Killer
bwahahaha...the cone of shame....:rofl:

Cooter's gonna have one of those soon, before he knocks up Moab again.:eek: