Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Choose either Day or Night, one or more date(s) between the 4th and 10th.
If you

Poll closes 5 days from this post.

• Day run = starting early, 9 AM or 10 AM.
  • Night Run = starting 1-2 hours before sunset.

A trail poll will be coming up later today.

I'm fairly ambivalent. I would love to do a night run, but I will not do the Moab Rim and since we're leaving before the madness hits, it may not even work for us to attend. I guess my input is, if we're there and like the trail choice, we'll be there. If not, you all will just have to miss us! :p

Bucking Bronco

Not to complicate things but maybe start the night run like an hour or so before sunset so every one has a chance to mingle and get started

jpest

Anti-Social Networking
I'm fairly ambivalent. I would love to do a night run, but I will not do the Moab Rim and since we're leaving before the madness hits, it may not even work for us to attend. I guess my input is, if we're there and like the trail choice, we'll be there. If not, you all will just have to miss us! :p

What!?!? your gonna leave before all the excitement? Oh well we'll just have to have fun without you guys:D

Tara, when will you guys be leaving?
Wednesday night. I absolutely hate the craziness. It makes me crazy!
What!?!? your gonna leave before all the excitement? Oh well we'll just have to have fun without you guys:D
See, that's where you have it backwards....we wheel hard all weekend and up till Wednesday night when all the hard trails and BFE are quiet. In fact, EJS is one of the very few times that we are the only ones on Rusty Nail. That's the kind of excitement I like! ;)

Pfft, it doesn't get crazy until Friday. Then it's margaritas, relaxation and reflection. :D

Sounds appealing, but, as you know I don't drink margaritas and I sure as hell don't haul LJ's lard ass down there to do any "reflecting"! :p Plus, if we didn't leave on Wednesday night, we'd be in competition with your "real" friends who come in on Thursday. Can't have that! :eek: :rofl:

Bart

sounds appealing, but, as you know i don't drink margaritas and i sure as hell don't haul lj's lard ass down there to do any "reflecting"! :p plus, if we didn't leave on wednesday night, we'd be in competition with your "real" friends who come in on thursday. Can't have that! :eek: :rofl:

oh snap!!!

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Plus, if we didn't leave on Wednesday night, we'd be in competition with your "real" friends who come in on Thursday. Can't have that! :eek: :rofl:

I'm probably not going to be there until Thursday. -_-

I'm committed to work the vendor's show Thurs-Fri, so I voted for a Friday night run.

There's a slight possibility I'll be arriving sometime Wednesday, but more than likely not. :(

I'm probably not going to be there until Thursday. -_-

I'm committed to work the vendor's show Thurs-Fri, so I voted for a Friday night run.

There's a slight possibility I'll be arriving sometime Wednesday, but more than likely not. :(

Well, then you qualify as one of the Herzog's "real friends" too. If by some chance you do get in on Wednesday, you know how to find us! :)

Coco

Night Run, and thursday!:greg::greg::greg:

Always wanted to do a night run in moab, on the slick rock...

Grim

any new info? putting a rough schedule together , would love to run a trail with you guys/gals (only 3 more weekend to get ready )

Status
Not open for further replies.