Archived RME Easter Week Trail Run, Gathering & Cleanup

Green Leader

I just want you all to know that I am jealous about this run. I will be sitting at our booth wishing I was just up the street with you guys. So think of us in the booths while your out. Have fun out there.

suisuki

Chrome Won't Get ya' home
Looks like our schedule has changed and we'll be around for thurs night now! Look forward to seeing you on the Trail!

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
:rofl: How many of you completed the trail after the first couple stops? I hope some of you kept on and had a good night. We ended up sticking with Bucking Bronco and dead towing him out. I'm glad we go him out of there. Dead starters w/ auto transmissions suck! :D

It was a perfect night for a night run, that's for sure.

Bucking Bronco

:rofl: How many of you completed the trail after the first couple stops? I hope some of you kept on and had a good night. We ended up sticking with Bucking Bronco and dead towing him out. I'm glad we go him out of there. Dead starters w/ auto transmissions suck! :D

It was a perfect night for a night run, that's for sure.

And Full Hydro Steering

I am glad you guys got me out also.

Thank you

Good times even though Ford rained on the parade :D

Ah but just think of all the digs you got in on me because of it-_-

baerpaws

I showed up late and welded a lower link on. We saw Bart heading out to get a starter and he told us of all the break downs. Bad carma = head back to camp. Cocktails were delicious.

Bart

Thanks again for coming in with the welder Mike. You are a stud. I was wishing we were at your camp with cocktails in hand. It was a long night be we all got off safely. Tanner is a stud btw.

Stripingears

(The Hair group)
half of us finished
Byron's Wagoneer the alternator died, him and Aaron (green Wag) went back
The rest of us had a great time.
We got back to the truck around 11
Even did the Escalator

Grim

my dad (blue and yellow jeep) and i (gray and black jeep) stayed at hells gate for a while , then finished the trail , got off around midnight. we had a great time !

Bucking Bronco

No problem! I wasn't the one who had to tow you. :D Were you able to source a new started for the weekend?

I was able to get a starter but not until Sat, They had to bring one up from SLC

I showed up late and welded a lower link on. We saw Bart heading out to get a starter and he told us of all the break downs. Bad carma = head back to camp. Cocktails were delicious.

Thanks for coming up and welding that. I am not sure how we would have got him out without it.

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
Sounds like I missed a heck of a night. Really wish I could have made it, wanted to finally put names with faces with some of you guys. But after my 26 hour ordeal, sleep was the only thing on my mind that night.