Archived RME Easter Week Trail Run, Gathering & Cleanup

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
You might have to layer those sweat pants. It may get a tit bit nipply on Hells at night
HEY! :p
I might actually be there whaaahoo! i cant wait to test out the old junker
Thank you!
Yes they do!

-_-

I was more refferencing the fact that HR scares the bajeabus out of me during the day, let alone at night! :sick: Not that I'd freeze my ass off because of sweat pants

Rot Box

Diesel and Dust
Sounds like a great time! I'm going to try to make it also :D

If I show up will someone be able to give me a lift for the trail? My Beaters lights are marginal at best and it may be a fools erand to run that trail without appropriate lighting. Thanks.

LT.

They can't be worse than the ones on my Toyota! :ugh: Occasionally wiggling the fuses to get them to turn back on is awesome :eek: just kidding... but seriously :D

LT.

Sounds like a great time! I'm going to try to make it also :D

They can't be worse than the ones on my Toyota! :ugh: Occasionally wiggling the fuses to get them to turn back on is awesome :eek: just kidding... but seriously :D

Ohhhh........... I don't know, they're pretty bad alright. One is a little more dim than the other and they are not aimed real well and that is because of some missing screws.

LT.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Dom's a good man to have around on HR at night... He saves lives, keep an eye on him and you might see miracles..

surgeryturtle

RedRoxx
What you talkin' bout Dave? Of course we'll be done. We just have 40 or so newbies on Metal Masher. Should be NO problem....
I might go.....Escalator at night....SO MUCH FUN. Yee-Haw!
And.....I'll remember the sweat pants......with my Carhart coat and Jeep Chick hat I'll be totally stylin'!

You going to be there? My little bro will be with me, first time to Moab, maybe we ought to have him get in big hot tub with Kell Smith :eek:
It will either scare the life out of him or he'll be hooked forever! :rofl:
with my Carhart coat and Jeep Chick hat I'll be totally stylin'!
Hey now, I absoluely LOVE my Carhartt!! I may look like the stay-puffed marshmellow, but nothing keeps you warmer. ;)

NoTrax

New Wheels Big Trax
I will try to be there, I think my GC on 31" can handle it! no locker.....

RME Night Trail Run - Hell's Revenge

Thursday April 9th @ 7:00 PM (departure; night run)

Other info:

• Let's meet at the lower parking area across from the Potato Salad Hill turn off
  • Depart at 7:00 PM, so arrive at least 15 - 30 minutes prior
  • Be prepared to pay the Sand Flats entry fee
  • Please clean-up any trash you may find on the trail
  • This is a family oriented gathering, please no alcoholic beverages. Save it for camp.