RME Gathering, hooters or applebees? Poll!

Hooters or Applebees?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Klif01

Do I bother you?
Where should we do this, applebees by the e-center or hooters on 7200 s.

?

Feb 24th is the date!At 7pm

Or I think we decided on this. I am not going to be as formal as it was with the monster garage thing, just show up, hang out.....and unfortunately I won't have nametags, but if someone else wants to do that again ;)
you are more than welcome!

Last edited:

Caleb

I'll say right now that although the eye candy (sorta) at hooters can be nice, most wives would like to go with ther husbands and I know most would not like to go to hooters (I know some wouldn;t mind but...:D) So I say applebees, BTW when are you planning this???

Milner

formerly "rckcrlr"
Maybe it is just me, but I like to support the local places....
We could all squeeze in the TapRoom :rofl:
Piper Down is fun too.

There I go.....old people places again. ;)

Klif01

Do I bother you?
Well, list off some places, then we will poll that, then make a final decision.

I know there are a lot of people who won't be 21 so if its a place thats 21+ I say we steer away from that!

Applebees was a suitable place, they have regular dining, and a bar for people if they wanted. And a really big parking lot.
Let me know what you guys want to do. Lets just make up our minds!

TELFORD

its a work in progress
I like Fats, I go there atleast once a week for lunch, I'd take the wife to Hooters, it would be great entertainment.

fjcruisin

Hooters vs Applebees

You guys are Killin me :rofl: . How many of you have actually been to Hooters? Many wonder if it is appropriate for a family, well IF you have been there you know the answer. I take my family (3 kids) there fairly often. My kids love going there.

I put up Hooters as an option for a meeting place, never thought it would be such an issue.

If everyone is looking for a place that is family friendly AND has a HUGE parking lot then Gardner Village (1100 W. 7800 S.) is the place. Or, there's Applebees........count me out.....toooo much controversy
:sick:

Milner

formerly "rckcrlr"
fjcruisin said:
You guys are Killin me :rofl: . How many of you have actually been to Hooters? Many wonder if it is appropriate for a family, well IF you have been there you know the answer. I take my family (3 kids) there fairly often. My kids love going there.

I put up Hooters as an option for a meeting place, never thought it would be such an issue.

If everyone is looking for a place that is family friendly AND has a HUGE parking lot then Gardner Village (1100 W. 7800 S.) is the place. Or, there's Applebees........count me out.....toooo much controversy
:sick:

My opposition to Hooters has nothing to do with hooters. I just think their food sucks! (BTW the girls are not all that cute either :ugh: )

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
rckcrlr said:
My opposition to Hooters has nothing to do with hooters. I just think their food sucks! (BTW the girls are not all that cute either :ugh: )
I have heard the same. Bewbies are not enough of a draw to eat crappy food.