Central Utah RME Hanging Tree Run

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
A week from tomorrow! I booked a room in Salina, no hotels any closer. 😬

Anyone want to get late lunch after the trail run? Any good restaurant suggestions in Ephriam?

Pile of parts

A week from tomorrow! I booked a room in Salina, no hotels any closer. 😬

Anyone want to get late lunch after the trail run? Any good restaurant suggestions in Ephriam?
That's crazy. Maybe school is starting and all the families are bringing their kids to college?

Lunch is a possibility. Depends on when we finish and if I try to make the family party.

GER4x4

I'm good with having a meal before hitting the road back home. I'll be driving up on Friday evening, and will be staying in Richfield. Will be at the meeting place in Ephriem bright and early on Saturday.

Agility Customs

Vendor
My only running rig is the moonbuggy and with it being 100% bare steel Im not thrilled about the forecast. I may or may not bail on this trip... Im keeping my eye on the forecast

Skylinerider

Wandering the desert
Roys is great for pizza, the bowling alley in town (next to McDonalds) has great burgers and fries. Abundance near Maverik has great food also. I'd join you but I'll be at the MTB races at Gunnison Res most of the day, That's also why you probably couldn't find a room in town.