RME Hoodie Is Here!!! (Old Thread)

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
:cool: Sweet! Can You PM me how to pay?

We have an online store setup to take care of transactions and keep track of the inventory... it's too hard keeping track of everything ourselves. As soon as we have the inventory setup, I will link you to the store. :)

I have 2 larges leftover right now if anybody needs a large I can get those to you right away. For those two, you can PM me.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
I LOVE mine, quite warm and cozy. As of tonight, my hoodie has been worn in Colorado, Nevada, and California! Do I win the award for most traveled hoodie?:)

Mine's only been in Utah and Nevada. Soon to be in Cal. and Mexico, though. Some international waters travel. You're ahead, but not by much :D

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Just in case you didn't see the announcement... ;)

http://www.rockymountainextreme.com/showthread.php?t=50976

Sorry it took so long to get the 2nd order of hoodies, there was a problem with the supplier having the hoodies back-ordered & the printing company took their time letting us know. :rolleyes: Long story short, our 2nd order of hoodies is now in & ready to get into your grubby hands! Check out the store & get your RME hoodie & stickers coming.

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
It's getting cold again, how do I get a hoodie? I checked out the store? It seems down:-\