RME is freakin' cool

mesha

By endurance we conquer
I would just like to say that I am glad RME is here for all of us weirdos who love our sport way too much. I always get to ask my stupid questions and get some help with things,plus I can sell stuff and get project money. thanks for starting it.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
morty said:
Nice to hear from you again how's the west coast.

Thanks! Its good to be surfin' RME again! Its busy out here... and RAINY!! (Youguys are going to get so much snow up there!) I finally have a semi-reliable internet connection, even though it's dial-up. :-\ I miss Utah... :(

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Greg said:
Thanks! Its good to be surfin' RME again! Its busy out here... and RAINY!! (Youguys are going to get so much snow up there!) I finally have a semi-reliable internet connection, even though it's dial-up. :-\ I miss Utah... :(
Utah misses Greg. :shawn:

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Greg said:

now that is love, you do all this for us while you have dialup? :eek:
i remember the days when i would click on internet and it would dial and make unpleasant screeching sounds... but that time is no more!
enjoy cali