Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
Lets see those start photos!

Kiel's barley awake start pic, Kori apparently hates bearded Kiel which is 99 percent of the time.

Attachments

• IMG_0016.jpg
    IMG_0016.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 26

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I haven't shaved my stache since I was twelve. Wife won't let me. :ugh:

Have fun!

Preexisting Condition Class Award
This is an wholly separate class reserved for the few, proud men who choose to wear a mustache every day of their glorious lives. Members of this class are not required to shave their existing mustaches on March 1st, but they are subject to rule #2 listed above. There is only one award for this class, and members of this class are not eligible for any other award categories. Members of this class are encouraged to go for "trick" points as their thick, luxurious, upper-lip base has long been established.

:p

ret32

Wish I could join this, but I have been working hard for 15 months to get my work to accept my closely trimmed and meticulously groomed facial hair. I'm afraid if I shaved it off they wouldn't let be grow it back.

GI'sCHICK

I think the wives & girlfriends DESERVE the same winning prize for having to wake up next to a STRANGE face that looks like his FATHER! :eek:

Last edited:

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
Ok Kiel your on... I think I win the most deranged pic without the facial hair... Sorry Sue...

Attachments

• 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 11

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
Only cowards won't shave thier beard for something as awesome as Mustache March! I am surprised only 2 pictures so far. Thanks John, I'm surprised you did it