gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
sue works nights wednesday so it would be just me... if we moved it to thursday she would be off... but not a biggy if she can't make it she said...

Venture13

Yes Yes, Mustache March.. Or perhaps Molestache March...

Mustache March is a norm for the Military.. Especially the Fighter Squadrons.

IMAG0663.jpg

rholbrook

I could barely handle the awesomeness.
After the cashier at the 7-11 started handing me all the cash in his register,
I decided I wasn't ready yet for the power it gave me... and I had to shave it off.

I'll probably start again for the 30th.

Thats damn funny. Is it really robbery if the cashier hands you that money or do you think they were handing you the money believing that you were a super hero still in your street clothes and they wanted to donate to you or are you like some of those movie stars that get paid for their apperances?

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
I called and got reservations for tomorrow. 730 pm at the layton Roosters under Renwick. Let me know if I need to make any late additions.

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
With great mustache comes great responsibility.

True, people respect the mustache, or make fun of it, or both. Just yesterday I had 2 older guys in their 50's comment on my stache at 2 different places. But then at the mojave underground meeting, the stache was the butt of jokes even by our own Kurt Williams-_- But I did win the MU mustache March contest quite easily. RME has tougher competition by far though

hedonist

Supporting Member
I know I'm not in the "contest" but how am I doing?
I might keep it because it seems to piss people off. Especially the women:D

Attachments

• 2011-03-30_11.02.45.jpg
    2011-03-30_11.02.45.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 33

Jesser04

Roosters get together

Had and great time tonight! It was good meeting you guys thanks for putting it together kiel.

Attachments

• roosters.jpg
    roosters.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 54

ID Bronco

I will toss in my pics. I can't even spell mustache on the photos but its all good, my pics are close up so they don't show the thickness very well. :rofl:

I had many, many comments on the stache. Some compliments, some jokes. Many, "you have balls to sport just a stash" type comments. I have applied for a double position in the upcoming remake of Magnum PI.

Attachments

• maustache 1.JPG
    maustache 1.JPG
    14.3 KB · Views: 7
  • maustache 2.JPG
    maustache 2.JPG
    18.7 KB · Views: 6
  • maustache 3.jpg
    maustache 3.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 7
  • maustache 4.jpg
    maustache 4.jpg
    170.6 KB · Views: 8

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
Last night was great guys Kori and I had a blast. Everybody needs to get their final photos up sometime today so Herzog can throw together a quick pole for voting