RME Noob Run #2: Intro to Four Wheeling Training Day Sept 16-17

XJess98

You're welcome to drive without bumpers on the course. On the highway, Utah requires bumpers. We got pulled over on the highway by UHP last time we were in a rig without bumpers. You might get lucky, you might not. Your call.

I think I'll pass on the chance I get out there and back without Johnny Law giving me grief. I think I'll just come in the family tahoe. Thanks in advance this looks like it will be a great event, I'm excited to learn more about the sport.

sixstringsteve

It's beautiful out here. Great weather (seriously) and great company. It's all gravel, so you don't have to worry about mud.

gorillaxj

Always building hardly wheeling
Glad to hear things are going well! I bet the rain has helped with dust which is nice!

I wont be attending as I have a Family member that went into intensive care today, need to do some family things. Hope to make it out with you guys soon though. Have Fun!

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Sixstringsteve is covering basic 4x4 mods this morning, really well layer out. Those of you that missed this go around need to make sure your in the next go around. :cool:

simplyjeep

Just wanted to thank everyone involved for all of the information, spotting, and all around welcoming attitude. Thanks Tacoma for spotting me up the hill and providing feedback, I wish I could have done the twister/multi-pylon course but so many bumpers were rubbing I was a little worried about my plastic hind end! Hopefully we can join you up Rattlesnake sometime, had to get home to take care of the dogs today, but definitely had a great time and learned a lot.

Sliders and recovery gear on top of list, followed closely by rear bumper and lift/wheels at some point. :)

Medsker

2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I agree, it was a great learning experience and a lot of fun meeting/seeing everyone.

Medsker

Here's some pics

Attachments

• DSC_5381a.jpg
    DSC_5381a.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC_5390a.jpg
    DSC_5390a.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 16
  • DSC_5400a.jpg
    DSC_5400a.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 16