RME shooting day???

sixstringsteve

So, I know we have quite a gun collection between all of us on here. I was thinking maybe we could have an evening where we go out to the west desert, camp, and try each others' guns out.

I figure Carl could feature his walking targets too :D

Would anyone be interested in something like this?

YOUKNOW

For the winner of the skeet shooting, we should find one those huge championship belt buckles (WWE style) and pass it onto the winner of every year!!! I am sure that with halloween coming up, it will not be hard to find one.

chans

I think some skeet shooting would be awsome. Not sure if I would camp since I'm not a fan of it especially in the west desert in the summer but I would show up.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Sounds like fun to me!

I learned the other day (from Rockmonkey) that Silly String cans are fantastic to shoot. They explode very satisfactorily. :)

Medsker

2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
On the west side of Utah Lake. There are three or four places to shoot along there. I was just out there doing skeet two weeks ago.

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
I really need to get some long distance Target shooting in with my 30-06 to prep for my South Dakota hunt this year. Hoping for some 400 yard practice.

Some skeet shooting would be a lot of fun too.

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
Gotta make sure people are safe though. I am very paranoid when shooting with people I have never shot with. A lot of that stems from the idiots over in the sandbox carrying M16's around and repeatedly point them at me. I will yell at people and I won't be nice about it if I happen to see something unsafe.

With that said I think most people here are responsible wheelers and I think these kind of things transfer well so I think it would be a very fun and safe time.