RME Training day event - share your pics

I'm sure someone will realize they are missing an axe...

I'm definitely excited to do a few more mods on my geo after seeing what some of the more capable vehicles were doing. A little lift should help a lot... and better low range gears, and lockers.... I'm sure no one here had fallen into this trap of modifications...

I really need to learn better lines too, I'm sure driver talent will help more then anything. When is the next fun trip?

Last edited:

RogueJeepr

Here!
Friday night was great. Met everybody at the chevron and convoyed out to Lil Moab. The first set of obstacles was a mud pit. 2nd set was taken by other campers so we moved down to the 3rd set.
It was awesome listening about Tonkamans and Mesha's trips and meeting everyone at the campfire.

Saturday morning .
Woke up to some dark clouds off in the distance . Good thing it fizzled out later that morning.
After breakfast and coffee I disconnected the teardrop , then hit 4-low for some rock testing with obstacles everybody could get through.
RME%20Training%20Day%207%20008%20-%20Copy_zpsr2mpk7fd.jpg

Then we herd the buggy fire up.
RME%20Training%20Day%207%20015%20-%20Copy_zps6jfedj9p.jpg

RME%20Training%20Day%207%20022_zpstv78eqtd.jpg

The only recovery for the day was for Mesha's buggy which was low on tranny fluid. just a small tug was needed.
Didnt see the Explorer that rolled a few weeks ago. Pretty sure it was towed by the time we got out there.
RME%20Training%20Day%207%20017_zpstngxprs8.jpg

RogueJeepr

Here!
RME%20Training%20Day%207%20026_zpso1dg6auk.jpg

KevinFitzgerald's Xj getting it done.
RME%20Training%20Day%207%20040_zpsf0pc3yk9.jpg

Greg from Wasatch Outlaws 4x4 club.
RME%20Training%20Day%207%20030_zpsdxnutm8k.jpg

Later on his wife behind the wheel trying out the obstacles.
RME%20Training%20Day%207%20036_zpscx0g27vd.jpg

RogueJeepr

Here!
HamRover and his buddy wasnt afraid to scrape the bumpers on thier LandRovers.
RME%20Training%20Day%207%20058_zpszivkmi0o.jpg

RME%20Training%20Day%207%20056_zpsctjanktg.jpg

Gotta love the Bulldog.
RME%20Training%20Day%207%20061_zpsye42wovy.jpg

Thanks again to everybody that came and also those who helped with spotting. Im glad you all had a good time.
It makes me want to do another event. Maybe some winter wheeling .:D

Last edited:

pELYgroso

'Merica
The ax is mine. Yellow handle? Who has it and where can we meet up?

Thanks for throwing this event together! We had a great time. It was cool to see the LR3's doing what they were intended to do! We got a flat on the sxs or I would have tried some crawling with it. Oh well.

mesha

By endurance we conquer
The ax is mine. Yellow handle? Who has it and where can we meet up?

Thanks for throwing this event together! We had a great time. It was cool to see the LR3's doing what they were intended to do! We got a flat on the sxs or I would have tried some crawling with it. Oh well.

So.....you forgot your axe, camp chair, and the toys.
Did you even look around before you left? ;-)

RogueJeepr

Here!
Great photos greg! Thanks for sharing.

I was the last to leave the campsite area and picked up the splitting axe. Yellow handle and such.

Let me know if it's yours and we'll figure out how to get it to you.

Otherwise I'll bring it to event I attend till someone claims it.

Here ya go.
I wouldn't mind running rattlesnake in the next few weeks if yall are interested.