RME Weight loss Challenge

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
221 as of last night. You'd better start hitting the gym, jelly belly man.

And 585lbs on leg press last night. Not bad, squat's still suck. Erik hit 720lbs though :eek:

Jelly Belly is no joke... I wish it was. Good to see you two meat-heads can count though!

Zombie

Random Dead Guy
I'm down a total of 40 since starting this thing... And I haven't weighed in a week.

I've seen some people posting their gyms and workout times.

I'm at lifetime fitness in south jordan mon-friday from 7:ish to 8:15ish.

Utahcryogenics

Formerly "Beerman"
You guys are doing well. Keep it up.

I am still recovering from surgery but I am back at work and still watching my diet.
I cant go back to the gym until April, which sucks bad.

I weigh 198-199 now. I have lost 171-172 pounds to date. (A welterweight fighter).

They removed about 12 pounds of skin in surgery.

I honestly cant believe I weigh nearly the same as Cody now considering I used to be two of Cody.

I got an idea. Next time I see you at Liquid Joes or The Bayou, let me give you a piggy back so I can remember what it was like to carry that weight on my feet and knees. LOL!

Oh and yes I will get new pictures up in a week or so. I still have two of the four JP drains in, and stitches, etc. It isnt pretty.

Last edited:

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
You guys are doing well. Keep it up.

I am still recovering from surgery but I am back at work and still watching my diet.
I cant go back to the gym until April, which sucks bad.

I weigh 198-199 now. I have lost 171-172 pounds to date. (A welterweight fighter).

They removed about 12 pounds of skin in surgery.

I honestly cant believe I weigh nearly the same as Cody now considering I used to be two of Cody.

I got an idea. Next time I see you at Liquid Joes or The Bayou, let me give you a piggy back so I can remember what it was like to carry that weight on my feet and knees. LOL!

Oh and yes I will get new pictures up in a week or so. I still have two of the four JP drains in, and stitches, etc. It isnt pretty.

That's awesome! I just read your blog again and your progress is amazing. :cool:

221 as of last night. You'd better start hitting the gym, jelly belly man.

And 585lbs on leg press last night. Not bad, squat's still suck. Erik hit 720lbs though :eek:

720 on squat???

216.6 today bitches....what ya got

I know where it went! :mad: I think someone swapped scales on us. 221 last week :eek:

I'd like to think it's muscle...I did put up some weight last week reminiscent of a few years ago...:greg:

...but who am I foolin'.

Other Brett

Last edited:

Brett

Meat-Hippy
720 on squat???

I know where it went! :mad: I think someone swapped scales on us. 221 last week :eek:

I'd like to think it's muscle...I did put up some weight last week reminiscent of a few years ago...:greg:

...but who am I foolin'.

Other Brett

Not, that was on leg press!

And glad we're switching weight ;)

EROK81?

Sell out
Not, that was on leg press!

And glad we're switching weight ;)

That would be a sweet squat.

Too bad I could barely get half of that number in a squat.:-\

Current weight 217. Up almost 20lbs since the start. That was the correct direction, right?

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I'm at 193, and holdnig steady, so I think I can say I'm down about 4-5 lbs.

My goal is 180 by June 1, and I've just started getting my ass in gear. good hard cardio at least 3 days per week should get things rolling, since I've been lucky to get one day in for the last 3-4 months.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
How the......

Explain that one!

Dunno.... I didn't have this issue in high school. I couldn't move over about 235-238 for at least a year (I worked my @ss off in the weight room--Brett would be jealous :D--no one would work out with me other than my weightlifting coach). When I was getting "recruited" (not really, the recruiters were just being nice), they were telling me I'd be at a playing weight of about 245-250. I'd bet I've put more weight back into my leg muscles to offset the reduction in the spare tire.

At least I'm losing inches. I do run a LOT of stairs now for my job. Hopefully that'll start paying dividends?

Last edited:

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
I might be joining you guys in this whole losing weight thing...

I'm getting a year membership with my wife for $25 each.. Soooo, we'll see if I can lose some of my slowly expanding gut..

I'll post up as soon as we get this rolling..

Brett

Meat-Hippy
I might be joining you guys in this whole losing weight thing...

I'm getting a year membership with my wife for $25 each.. Soooo, we'll see if I can lose some of my slowly expanding gut..

I'll post up as soon as we get this rolling..

Definately worth it. Get on it and you and your wife will both love it.

Utahcryogenics

Formerly "Beerman"
My progress pictures to date:

Before:
sweater2.jpg

After:
after-surgery-002.jpg

I am at 195 now. Total lost is 175 pounds. I still want to lose 10 more pounds. I am in the final stretch.

Also, I have submitted my profile to bodybuilding.com for the transformation contest. I am also getting ready to submit to Mens Health also. You never know may be some day I will be in a Jenny Craig commercial!:rofl: