RME Yearly 4X4 trip?

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
Hmmm.....Is this a possibility? Someone should start a yearly RME offroading adventure....and not moab. Moab gets to crowded now. Put together some trails that people have been wanting to do or have done, probably in different states. Then get together for a week in the summer and take a trip. Someone could record and photograph all the events and rigs and post them here on RME. Who knows, eventually it could become an Annual thing. Plus camping and traveling for a week with people who you talk to everyday sounds preatty cool.

Just a though. :D

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
We kinda started something of the like, but only did it once. I think it never took off because I never had an assembled rig. The first one was when we went to Desert Mountain & I think it's a great place for such an event.

I bet your fiance would be game for organizing something like that, with your help of course. ;) Like James said, you brought it up! :p

PierCed_3

I drive Frankenstein!!
sounds cool but if it were me I would want to do it locally. I know I couldn't afford to go on an out of state trip but if I did I would vote for The Rubicon.

Caleb

plan it and see what happens...I know if I can afford to go I will be there :cool: (now that my rig is legal :D)

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Supergper said:
I would love to do something like that, but that minor detail of needing to be street legal just doesn't go too well with my buggy :D

Well in all reality, a buggy could do the trip... as long as you have fule for 100+ miles... I will play around with the trip details after I finish up with finals nest week, hopefully we can set something in stone!

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
Sweet! Herzog and I are game, as long as it does not fall on August 6th....wedding and all.

Let Herzog or I know if there is anything that we need to do to help out! :D

Caleb

cruiseroutfit said:
Well in all reality, a buggy could do the trip... as long as you have fule for 100+ miles... I will play around with the trip details after I finish up with finals nest week, hopefully we can set something in stone!

100 miles should not be an issue (16 gal fuel cell) unless somehow my little V6 becomes a major gas hog :D

I'd seriously love to do it, so if a buggy will be able to do it then I'm game :cool:

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I"m down for the trip too, I can do 100 miles on my tank pretty easily, but I'd bring some spare fuel.

We tried to get a big group run on 21 road last year and it didn't go through. I'm still itchin to try that....

Cody

Caleb

Cody said:
I"m down for the trip too, I can do 100 miles on my tank pretty easily, but I'd bring some spare fuel.

We tried to get a big group run on 21 road last year and it didn't go through. I'm still itchin to try that....

Cody

yeah, 21 road is on my want to do real bad list too...

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
as soon as my jeep is done I would be game too... if my expedition would fit into some of those places I would be ready now... and if you need my address just pm and I'll send it...